Latinos taking over America.

Based

VIP
They're like rats. Feel sorry for my fellow caucasians from America this is a sad way to go out. We're both letting inferior species take over our lands

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Inshallah America will be a part of Latin America soon. ROME WON IN THE END, YOU F*CKING GERMANIC SAVAGES!

Inshallah America will be a part of Latin America soon. ROME WON IN THE END, YOU F*CKING GERMANIC SAVAGES!

I don't even get why these whites are complaining if they did not want to get replace by non-white immigrants why did they let them in to begin with :faysalwtf:

Good. Hate americunts with a burning passion. They're the single biggest exporter of degeneracy, race-bait shit and war. Hope the Gustavos rape, pillage and ethnically cleanse them lol
:banderas::banderas:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I don't even get why these whites are complaining if they did not want to get replace by non-white immigrants why did they let them in to begin with :faysalwtf:

Capitalism. They posture about the need for maintaining sovereign borders and scape goat immigrants but they need steady population growth for the economy and developed nations have abysmal birth-rates after a while. Not to mention the cheaper labor no right-minded Capitalist would pass up.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
As they should. North America belongs to them, and white people need to return to Europe, stat!

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
they are half-bred not full native.
They’re at least 40% native or more, which is enough.
coneidering the native genocide that occurred, it’s crazy how high Latinos still score in indigenous dna. Goes to show that this whole native Americans are extinct thing is a myth, and is only pushed to make Mexicans and otherSouth American’s illegitimate descendants of the first people

There's a conspiracy that the reason Latino refugee numbers are getting out of control is to ensure Biden wins the next election. It's an interesting conspiracy theory to say the least. I don't really buy it though, cause I think voting is useless and every politician is on the same team.

America will be a brazil 2.0 in 20 years. Diegos will bring their cartels and tyrones will practice their thugism. Whites will still hold power even though they will be the minority. Its like south africa where 80% of the wealth is controlled by whites

:snoop:not gonna lie but Latinos really are just at the south where the ex Mexican empire owned so don't act surprised it was bound to happen

Latinos will start assimilating in larger numbers. They will be considered white in a decade or two. Historically, irish people were not considered white but now they are. America will remain majority white.

Madows could takeover southern states as they are migrating back. Indoyars could be more prominent on the west coast states. Cadaans are left with the midwest and Northeastern states. This is how America will fragment.

increasingly it appears that Allah Ta'Ala has willed the re-establishment of Greater Mexico

1627000087337.jpeg

Trending