Latinos are threatened by the political success of Somali-Americans in Minneapolis

Status
Not open for further replies.
An allegation both Farah and another challenger who is not Somali said was a flat out lie. Cano fears the Somali vote and is picking on delegates with Somali sounding surnames.
If that's it, then the investigation will come up in favour of the plaintiff.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
If that's it, then the investigation will come up in favour of the plaintiff.

What are you trying to argue? That Farah and Schiff shouldn't call Cano out for her targeting of Somalis and attempts at voter suppression?

What are you trying to argue? That Farah and Schiff shouldn't call Cano out for her targeting of Somalis and attempts at voter suppression?

I always suspect Somalis when it comes to politics since they're new to democracy and how it works.

Duchess

VIP
I always suspect Somalis when it comes to politics since they're new to democracy and how it works.

You would side with a wetback who probably did exactly what she's accusing the Somalis of doing over a Somali brother who has proven himself to be a capable leader? What kind of Somali nationalist are you?

You would side with a wetback who probably did exactly what she's accusing the Somalis of doing over a Somali brother who has proven himself to be a capable leader? What kind of Somali nationalist are you?
I'm not a somali nationalist. Otherwise I'd be living in Somalia contributing to rebuilding the country and putting all my resources and effort towards it.

And I'm not racist as well

They also live in the 9th ward. Do you support this attempt at voter suppression? Why can't Somalis move wherever they want and exercise their legal right to participate in the political process?

No I don't support voter suppression, because if it was the other way round they would do the same, but are we majority there? Is it worth the hassle and does the Somali candidate have any chance

Off the record- does abdi warsame need to participate in the general elections on Nov or did he go over the % mark in the primary?

Duchess

VIP
No I don't support voter suppression, because if it was the other way round they would do the same, but are we majority there? Is it worth the hassle and does the Somali candidate have any chance

Off the record- does abdi warsame need to participate in the general elections on Nov or did he go over the % mark in the primary?

The endorsement hasn't even happened yet, but Abdi Warsame will get it at the convention and the Democratic endorsement is pretty much a guarantee that you win the seat in November. There will still be a general election in November.

Mohamed Farah did better than anyone expected and he could block an endorsement being made, which was his goal all along. This means it will be a race to the finish in November and that's why the Mexican candidate is trying to discredit the Somali delegates. She is the incumbent and wants the Democratic endorsement. She knows if she doesn't secure it, she's finished in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts