Latino men are fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
aqaseyy i wouldnt even look at them twice, its either somali men for me or Madow ngl.
And light skin somali niggas waa qashin, he cant be lighter than me audobillah
Then I guess it ain't meant to be fam.

Fels

#trollhunter
aqaseyy i wouldnt even look at them twice, its either somali men for me or Madow ngl.
And light skin somali niggas waa qashin, he cant be lighter than me audobillah
Can't leave somali men out but really Madow over HOT ASS latino men are you crazy naya:mahubowtf:

Can't leave somali men out but really Madow over HOT ASS latino men are you crazy naya:mahubowtf:
Madows are fucking hot b, i dont know whats wrong with u if you dont see it sxb.
I would never go for a white man aqaseyy , but kids will either be fully somali or half Madow no caadan blood please

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Madows are fucking hot b, i dont know whats wrong with u if you dont see it sxb.
I would never go for a white man aqaseyy , but kids will either be fully somali or half Madow no caadan blood please
Name the kid Barack Osama.

Fels

#trollhunter
I have never met a good looking Madow before i thought one was alright looking one day but apparently he was mixed with cadaan:russ:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Half Somalis only look good with cadaan and Latino blood sorry to break it to you.:kanyeshrug:
Are you saying this cause you're half Somali and half Colombian in a forum full of Somalis that express their love for racial purity?

Status
Not open for further replies.