Latino men are fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halimos latino men are so fine don't you agree :banderas:
Alla is that you in your avi sis? :ooh:

If it is, than you are bravee, but pretty though! The thirst on this site is reallll, so be careful. And latino men look like ayrabs but less hairy. Kinda overrated if you ask me. :gaasdrink:

Fels

#trollhunter
Alla is that you in your avi sis? :ooh:

If it is, than you are bravee, but pretty though! The thirst on this site is reallll, so be careful. And latino men look like ayrabs but less hairy. Kinda overrated if you ask me. :gaasdrink:
Arabs are violent latinos will probably never be violent as arab men no thats not me :chrisfreshhah:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I don't believe in love sxb.

Btw i'm not procreating with a fucking half Colombian :gucciwhat:
Your loss. We're all gonna die anyway. The world is globalizing every generation. Ethnic purity means jack shit if we're being honest. Don't get me wrong, I still think horners are the finest women. But if I fall for a sexy ass woman from somewhere else, I'm living my life bro.

Your loss. We're all gonna die anything. The world is globalizing every generation. Ethnic purity means jack shit if we're being honest. Don't get me wrong, I still think horners are the finest women. But if I fall for a sexy ass woman from somewhere else, I'm living my life bro.
Ethnic purity may not mean anything to u buddy but it means alot to me.

We have different mindset and beliefs sxb. If u wanna dilute your bloodline then that's up to u.

aqaseyy i wouldnt even look at them twice, its either somali men for me or Madow ngl.
And light skin somali niggas waa qashin, he cant be lighter than me audobillah

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
They are family orientated, religious and stick together and they hate Madow. In fact they are slaughtering Madows in the states
They're family oriented but they ain't religious and they're not racist. They don't hate black people. Latinos usually fall behind on education like AA. Most of the latinos I came across never went to college. But they are hard working people unlike AA and Somali fobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.