Latino men are fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'm a latina, and I strongly disagree with you. Latino men dont do anything for me. Most aren't good looking at all.
A Latina in Somalispot. That's an interesting development. And why don't Latino men do anything for you? I heard they're pretty romantic partners. No homo.

Fels

#trollhunter
Wait...there is a lot of latinos in bristol? Been there few times never seen them
Pretty much the ones i met were in college there is a little in my university it depends on which part of bristol you live in i guess am blessed to see some of these beauties day to day :wow1:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Pretty much the ones i met were in college there is a little in my university it depends on which part of bristol you live in i guess am blessed to see some of these beauties day to day :wow1:
bristol is the most dead place i have ever been to even gothenburg is more lit than bristol.

Blessed lol. They are cool people. But their women are far hotter than their men imo

Reborn
All of UK's girls are fine but those in bristol were extra nice :lawd:

Bruv I have a dilemma man. I went to all cadaan school and I moved out for uni which means I don't any local girls :mjlol:
Got any suggestions to sort this out apart from hitting the dm's :mjlol:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Bruv I have a dilemma man. I went to all cadaan school and I moved out for uni which means I don't any local girls :mjlol:
Got any suggestions to sort this out apart from hitting the dm's :mjlol:
i really don't know how to hit up a xalimo besides interacting with them in real life first then add on snap, my school is full of xalimos that makes me find a good xalimo to approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts