Latino men are fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fels

#trollhunter
Hope this won't mess up your day but i swear you look like the poster boy for pudgy black kid. Lol! There was at least one of you in every black neighborhood. You should change that pic. Lol!

Anyhow carry on somalis!
*somalis

Fels

#trollhunter
adoonka to you too mordifacka! Change that pic dude. Its funny to see a fat black face typing the sh*t you type.

and one more thing...don't think you make it to uni but if you know be sure to put down somali or other on your form and stay the phuck away from black. You hear me fatso! Lol!

I'm just phucking with you niggah. You kinda look indian to me to tell the truth. Lol!
Why are you angry maybe since you can't believe someone can be this light when your pitch black :liberaltears:and he doesn't look indian is just the look of some somalis

Reborn
People from Latin America are jokes :chrisfreshhah:
I remember they used to harass any girl that walked passed them in the school hallway :russ:

Fels

#trollhunter
I'm a latina, and I strongly disagree with you. Latino men dont do anything for me. Most aren't good looking at all.
Maybe the ones you met are like that i know not everyone of them are like that but the ones i met are smart and suprisingly good looking :ehh:

Fels

#trollhunter
There is a lot of them here in Salt lake city Utah. They are fucking midgets. Holy shit I have never seen this many short people in a city in my life. What do you find attractive about them. Their women are hot but they are ugly midgets.
Maybe in your city but mine :banderas:you will change your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.