Latino Are Converting to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
White girls are rarely into black men. And the only Latina I know who fetishizes black guys is fat and unattractive.

Trust me, I grew up around a majority Latino population. All girls (white, Asian, Arab, etc.) are into Latino men. Black guys thirst over Latinas, but Hispanic girls mainly date their own. I can tell you that they also date white men more than black.

As I said, I have female friends confess to me what races of men they find attractive. Black and Asian men are the least sought after.
:manny:
Interesting anecdote, I wonder how accurate it is :farmajoyaab:It’s probably true because there’s less rational reasons to pursue Black men but also it’s also taboo and shameful to show any interest so there’s two sides of that coin.

Interesting anecdote, I wonder how accurate it is :farmajoyaab:It’s probably true because there’s less rational reasons to pursue Black men but also it’s also taboo and shameful to show any interest so there’s two sides of that coin.
It’s not that they don’t find some black men attractive. Black men have unflattering stereotypes attached to them. They are seen as criminal/aggressive, which can be scary to women, and also unfit to have kids with. Madow men running off on their children is something everyone is aware of.

It’s not that they don’t find some black men attractive. Black men have unflattering stereotypes attached to them. They are seen as criminal/aggressive, which can be scary to women, and also unfit to have kids with. Madow men running off on their children is something everyone is aware of.
okey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts