Latino Are Converting to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
No lie, I know this one Xalimo who lives not that far from me who was about to marry a Latino Muslim. I think her mom talked her out of it though.

This is more likely sensational news then an actual trend but none the less a hopeful title :farmajoyaab:
:salute:getting latino women just got so much easy
THAT MUSLIM CARD IS STRONG WHEN YOUR A SOMALI A PORTFOLIO OF LANDHERE ISLAMIC HISTORY

dream come true for BOTH somali girls and somali guys
i never knew girls are into latino men
i knew latino women are the most sought after but i never heard of girls crazy about latino men,
black guys are the male counterpart of latino women.
the two group that are the most fetishized

This is more likely sensational news then an actual trend but none the less a hopeful title :farmajoyaab:
AT 17:58 Allahu akbar :ahh: that princess in the black clothing
damn that seasoned fair skin, fine face lips, sharp nose and big angelic eyes:ooh: i should have transferred to a uni in Houston, it's too late now, last year
mashallah wife material, queen material. she's also a reverted meaning she came to islam by herself it was not imposed on her like a feminist xalimo.
ya allah bless me with women of such beauty and faith, emphasises on WOMEN
FOUR LATINO KWEENS

Last edited:
No lie, I know this one Xalimo who lives not that far from me who was about to marry a Latino Muslim. I think her mom talked her out of it though.
she should have done it wallahi
never let ethnicity stop u from marrying some1, not a black brother or a latino brother. just make sure he is a muslim and not an ex convict who's settling

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
i knew latino women are the most sought after but i never heard of girls crazy about latino men,
nah latino men are also sought out especially cuban dominican puerto rican men :banderas:

Lol who fetishizes black men?

Not all women are into black guys, but all women are into sexy Latino men.
:banderas:

i see cadaan and latino girls interested in guys just because they are black,
l have never seen a girl get wet for a latino guy
White girls are rarely into black men. And the only Latina I know who fetishizes black guys is fat and unattractive.

Trust me, I grew up around a majority Latino population. All girls (white, Asian, Arab, etc.) are into Latino men. Black guys thirst over Latinas, but Hispanic girls mainly date their own. I can tell you that they also date white men more than black.

As I said, I have female friends confess to me what races of men they find attractive. Black and Asian men are the least sought after.
:manny:

White girls are rarely into black men. And the only Latina I know who fetishizes black guys is fat and unattractive.

Trust me, I grew up around a majority Latino population. All girls (white, Asian, Arab, etc.) are into Latino men. Black guys thirst over Latinas, but Hispanic girls mainly date their own. I can tell you that they also date white men more than black.

As I said, I have female friends confess to me what races of men they find attractive. Black and Asian men are the least sought after.
:manny:
we all know this is not true. :ulyin:

black men are the most successful with it comes to marrying out
most interracial marries involves a black guy and non black women, some may say this is because latino and white guys are not into dating outside their race cuz their women is were it's at and they just are not interested in fishing in the black women market but still doesn't change the fact that black men are the biggest winners with intermarriage
i know this forum make it seem like somali girls are the ones marrying out more cuz we made 100 threads of somali girl that has dated a ex-convict ajnabi revert

but the truth is 90% of somali interracial marriages are somali men marrying out.
i'm sorry black men have been winning and blacking women of all races:shaq:

sponsored by BLACKED.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending