Latest on the Prime Ministers trip to Puntland-Garacad Port update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Von is a great example as to why Puntite women should not marry "others" and if they do, make sure they are raised in their own regions and don't let them inherit property in Puntland.

If a Puntite women/man's daughter, marries "other", do the same thing. Let her move to HIS deegaan.
I could be MJ and be a Nationalist who is against clan states for all you know :fantasia2:
Or i could be Issaq you will never know :kanyeshrug:

I could be MJ and be a Nationalist who is against clan states for all you know :fantasia2:
Or i could be Issaq you will never know :kanyeshrug:

You are either;

a) A disaster to whichever Puntite woman's womb you came from.

b) claiming to be raised in Bari in order to lie about it.

A "nationalist" would evenly criticise and encourage.

Von

You are either;

a) A disaster to whichever Puntite woman's womb you came from.

b) claiming to be raised in Bari in order to lie about it.

A "nationalist" would evenly criticise and encourage.
Puntlanders have a nasty habit of fabricating my life story. i guess its in the blood:patrice:
I do support Puntland with its war against Somaliland:rejoice:

if i speak my clan name all of MJland would hunt me down, sounds fun tho:mjhaps:

Puntlanders have a nasty habit of fabricating my life story. i guess its in the blood:patrice:
I do support Puntland with its war against Somaliland:rejoice:

if i speak my clan name all of MJland would hunt me down, sounds fun tho:mjhaps:

See? You harbour a very deep cuqdad against MJ's. Which is cool because it shows that Puntland is on the right path, it charges my soul. :wow:

Islaan Bashiir Islaan Abdulle was snubbed for a second time.

He travelled to Mogadishu to lobby for Cali Xaaji to be made a Federal Minister but failed after the ministers were named and Cali Xaaji's name was nowhere to be found.

DSC08524.jpg

Von

See? You harbour a very deep cuqdad against MJ's. Which is cool because it shows that Puntland is on the right path, it charges my soul. Tell me how we harmed you. :wow:
Nope got love for Mjs but I disagree with Puntland as a state because of how it ignores the constitution it created but wants to the Federal government to obey it. That's just hypocritical and let us not forget it was made to keep the chaos going in the South and so a real government doesn't form.
Aside from what logic says on how a state and federal Government should operate I got no real issues with Puntland.

Islaan Bashir Islan Abdulle spoke personally to FG President Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed

'I personally spoke with the Federal Republic of Somalia's President Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed and told him that a stone laying ceremony for the building ofGaracad port will take place and requested the leaders of the Federal Republic of Somalia to attend.

The President told me that he will think about it and later told me that he is going to send the Prime Minister.

The Prime Minister is in Puntland but yet not present in Garacad.'

Von you saying that Puntland was created to stop a government from emerging in the south and a catalyst for keeping it in chaos is laughable and shows your ignorance.

Nope got love for Mjs but I disagree with Puntland as a state because of how it ignores the constitution it created but wants to the Federal government to obey it. That's just hypocritical and let us not forget it was made to keep the chaos going in the South and a real government from forming.
Aside from what logic says on how a state and federal Government should operate I got no real issues with Puntland.

Excuse me?

After the civil war, the SOUTH attacked Puntland again, through Itihad and were rebuffed.

Subsequently, Puntland was created in 1998. Since then, Puntland focused on securing its ancestral regions and developing.

The same school you claim you went to, was built during that time. The same hospitals you went to, the same roads you walked your ungrateful feet on.

Puntland went to the South and created the federal government, the same one that is sitting in Mogadishu TODAY.

The same constitution you speak of, was created BY Puntland. The one that you accuse Puntland of not following.

Till this day, Puntland gives the other state's workshops on how to follow its development model.

So, tell me again, HOW Puntland caused chaos in the South?

Is it through warfare? Or through trying to create law and order through federalism?

Try to make sense.

Von

Excuse me?

After the civil war, the SOUTH attacked Puntland again, through Itihad and were rebuffed.

Subsequently, Puntland was created in 1998. Since then, Puntland focused on securing its ancestral regions and developing.

The same school you claim you went to, was built during that time. The same hospitals you went to, the same roads you walked your ungrateful feet on.

Puntland went to the South and created the federal government, the same one that is sitting in Mogadishu TODAY.

The same constitution you speak of, was created BY Puntland. The one that you accuse Puntland of not following.

Till this day, Puntland gives the other state's workshops on how to follow its development model.

So, tell me again, HOW Puntland caused chaos in the South?

Is it through warfare? Or through trying to create law and order through federalism?

Try to make sense.
Yusuf, ICU and Ethiopia ....
you know damn well the constitution only truly benefits Puntland and binds the Federal Govt
f*ck out of here with your bullshit belief of holding the moral high ground.
I thank Allah for only me to mixed clan because being one clan is so blinding

Von the only point you have is not following the constitution and I think you do not mean to say what I mean by it.

You want Puntland to be subordinate to Mogadishu but the problem with your logic is that there was a civil war.

The people of Puntland decided to find an order rather late in 1998 to overcome the many challenges and find a bottom up approach.

The day Puntland was made was the day it was saved. The sad part is it lies in ruins and tatters due to Cabdiwali Gaas.

Yusuf, ICU and Ethiopia ....
you know damn well the constitution only truly benefits Puntland and binds the Federal Govt
f*ck out of here with your bullshit belief of holding the moral high ground.
I thank Allah for only me to mixed clan because being one clan is so blinding

Cali Fanax the Abgaal PM , The ICU who wanted to attack Puntland and Ethiopia that was welcomed by USC leaders....

Have you even read the Federal constitution? Have you even seen it?

If you did, you would know that the Federal Constitution applies to all the Federal States and the Federal Government.

What does your "mixed clan" have to do with your claim that Puntland was created to keep the South in chaos.

Don't try to deflect and run away from your own poorly constructed lies.

Von

Have you even read the Federal constitution? Have you even seen it?

If you did, you would know that the Federal Constitution applies to all the Federal States and the Federal Government.

What does your "mixed clan" have to do with your claim that Puntland was created to keep the South in chaos.

Don't try to deflect and run away from your own poorly constructed lies.
Applies to all States, in theory true but in practice it is false. In theory, Puntland is apart of Somalia but in practices, its operates independently so this is the model you want states to follow?
As a continuation of my conversation with @DR OSMAN being mixed clan lets you with ease see the bigger picture. As for your claim that im correlating "Mixed clan" with chaos is a fabrication of your own design.
You seem mad, you should breath

Status
Not open for further replies.