Late night restaurant in Somalia offers a new lease of life

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If there is one thing we need to ban in Somalia, its that company that makes those god awful signs.

I think their name is SignJet, SagalJet, HoryaalJet, GalkacyoJet, depending the city you're in

Absolutely embarrassing. Aside from that, good development mashallah.

:hillarybiz:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Cafes, Restaurants, and Hotels. Or All of them In One :faysalwtf:

Thats all that our people can build :mjkkk:
so annoying man. The one that annoys me the most are the cafes, at least with restaurants and hotels there’s some variety in it. But cafes is literally just coffee and tea lol.

I think it gives them a false sense of development to have a cafe open on their block meanwhile there’s a donkey sh*tting on the same street.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Somalis need to focus on roads. All main energy shall be focused on roads. There is a chinese proberb that says something along those lines: white man has lied to you about development, you build roads and that is the secret to success at it connects people from all walks of life and lift them from proverty. The minute you build a road, some guy in the neighborhood will buy a lamborgini and front on them other nigas, another one will build a building alongside the road and try to make a living of it. Roads are the number 1 priority to lift people out of poverty. Shiny buildings will not get you anywhere if you are not building asphalt roads. I hope Borama Awdal focus on roads Inchallah. Forget other thing, just build me a damn good road and i will make sure development shall flock to you from every corner of the globe. Nobody wants to invest in dusty ass town PERIOD.

so annoying man. The one that annoys me the most are the cafes, at least with restaurants and hotels there’s some variety in it. But cafes is literally just coffee and tea lol.

I think it gives them a false sense of development to have a cafe open on their block meanwhile there’s a donkey sh*tting on the same street.
Not only that, but Somalis do not seem to think outside the box and prefer to do what others are doing as they do not want to take risks and do something that does not seem profitable.

Little do they know every market back home are basically virgin meaning who ever taps into it first will experience a first movers advantage, but instead of opening a new small factory to prevent importing everything let me open a nEw cAFe

Not only that, but Somalis do not seem to think outside the box and prefer to do what others are doing as they do not want to take risks and do something that does not seem profitable.

Little do they know every market back home are basically virgin meaning who ever taps into it first will experience a first movers advantage, but instead of opening a new small factory to prevent importing everything let me open a nEw cAFe

Your comment shows that you have zero business intellect. Its you that don't think inside the box let alone outside the box. Why don't you open a small factory. You should start what you can afford. Most Somali small businesfolk can afford to open a nEw cAfe but not a factory.

There are small factory's in Mogadishu. Just because you don't know of them doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Your comment shows that you have zero business intellect. Its you that don't think inside the box let alone outside the box. Why don't you open a small factory. You should start what you can afford. Most Somali small businesfolk can afford to open a nEw cAfe but not a factory.

There are small factory's in Mogadishu. Just because you don't know of them doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Sounds Like you just opened a new Cafe and are coping think of something new :nvjpqts:

Trending