Lascanood Residents take over several government offices/buildings tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
11 years and counting now, if they would have the power kicking Somaliland out they would have done that time ago. In the meantime Somaliland has been arresting Dhulos in LA every single day.

:samwelcome::samwelcome:

11 years and counting now, if they would have the power kicking Somaliland out they would have done that time ago. In the meantime Somaliland has been arresting Dhulos in LA every single day.

:samwelcome::samwelcome:

You’re dumb to be comparing back then and now! You amateurs should stay in the Generals, This is for seasoned FKD’ers to discuss!

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Mashallah. The lions of Laascanood are waking up. May Allah grant them strength and patience. Their brothers are on the way.
:denzelnigga:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Mashallah Mashallah! The spark that was needed has arrived.

Darood have won the battle of hearts and minds. Jegaanta's end is near:fittytousand:

Over 100 were arrested today, scores of injuries and as far as I know one fatality.

Muuse murderer is godsend mate
These actions are indefensible even by die hard Isaaq....cant claim 2 be victims of heavy handed policies and do it to people whom they wanted to share Sland with

Sad

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Muuse murderer is godsend mate
These actions are indefensible even by die hard Isaaq....cant claim 2 be victims of heavy handed policies and do it to people whom they wanted to share Sland with

Sad
pay back is a . It is our turn.

pay back is a . It is our turn.

Indulge 4 all i care if it makes u feel better. From a strategic point of view thou its counterproductive and destroys the image sl is portraying internationally let alone the fact that it destroyed the work of dahir riyaale n siilaanyo nah?:umwhat:

Saalax Bidaar

Indulge 4 all i care if it makes u feel better. From a strategic point of view thou its counterproductive and destroys the image sl is portraying internationally let alone the fact that it destroyed the work of dahir riyaale n siilaanyo nah?:umwhat:
Personally I don’t care about personal image or being politically correct. In fact SL has been playing nice little guys for 20+ and where has that gotten them?

Siyaad Barre bombed Hargeisa, Abdullahi Yusuf brought Ethiopian to Mogadishu and killed countless Hawiyes.

I admire a leader who comes and takes what he wants much more than whiner.

SL should do as much damage and gain as much ground as possible before the tide turns

Personally I don’t care about personal image or being politically correct. In fact SL has been playing nice little guys for 20+ and where has that gotten them?

Siyaad Barre bombed Hargeisa, Abdullahi Yusuf brought Ethiopian to Mogadishu and killed countless Hawiyes.

I admire a leader who comes and takes what he wants much more than whiner.

SL should do as much damage and gain as much ground as possible before the tide turns

Fair enough, but Siyad ended up bad so did AY...do u see the trend when heavy handed approach is taken

Eitherway you & I can differ on opinion but i guess War is the game
in perpetuity

Saalax Bidaar

Fair enough, but Siyad ended up bad so did AY...do u see the trend when heavy handed approach is taken

Eitherway you & I can differ on opinion but i guess War is the game
in perpetuity

Isaaq needs to commit genocide against someone.

Darood commited one in 1988 killing 10k Isaaqs to satisfy their thirst for blood
And Hawiye took care of their urge in 1991
Darood then came back again in 2007 commit mini genocide using Axmaar army.
Ma ciil qabaan

Isaaq is due for one. I wish we had bold leaders like Siyaad Barre, Caydiid and AY.

Darood commited one in 1988 killing 10k Isaaqs to satisfy their thirst for blood
Ma ciil qabaan

Isaaq is due for one. I wish we had bold leaders like Siyaad Barre, Caydiid and AY.

:damn::dead1: War waa soomanahay iga tag kkkkkkk

haaji bidaaro suaal
If you get your equaliser can we then :friendhug:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
:dead:

That karbash in Tukaraq has turned you into a full blown qablist. You can never say shit about jeegan again nigga you are a obedient HY slave of jeegan now:childplease: Good that you have recognised your masters:fredo:

Waryaa Gorilla Maxamuud, so if Puntland karbaashed Sland. How comes the latter still controls Tukaraq?

Saalax Bidaar

:dead:

That karbash in Tukaraq has turned you into a full blown qablist. You can never say shit about jeegan again nigga you are a obedient HY slave of jeegan now:childplease: Good that you have recognised your masters:fredo:
Take it sxb. I thought we were cool:jcoleno:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Saalax Bidaar a powerful regime or a weak government with International support can commit mass genocide.

Isaaq Kama hub iyo tiro badna dadka.
Don't even think about it.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

Ma ciil qabaan

If we are being non-PC here sxb, Isaaq also had their chance in '91 when the regime collapsed to take their maximum revenge and they didn't for the most part. :manny:

Isaaq just aren't moryaan but what they are is highly pragmatic. When push comes to shove they would rather reconcile than take revenge. That is what I have come to understand is different about us from the other 2 major clans on a macro-level.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending