Las Anod vs Garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problem with PL going to lasanod and killing every JS there that has anything to do with SL and a couple of extras to show them not to f*ck around anymore.

No dhulbahante in sool is pro SL , they just pay a couple of stooges from each subclan. Their are a few that are indifferent about the whole conflict but most are anti SL.

Yeh, most JS are supporting Timacadde out of clan shit but i dont. He is being supported by Garaad Jamaac the biggest c*nt in Lasanod. Even Ahmed hoolif the most pro PL Jamac siyaad Aqil doesn’t support him. He threw his lot in with Karaash.

The only DH VP candidate thats worth looking at and is a real man is Camey. He is from Buuhoodle and has the support of his constituency who wave the Somali flag and he doesn’t beat around the bush with how we should approach our rivals to the west of us. That’s the sort of leader u need in times like these.

As for the person I believe can make the changes I need ASAP, it’s Dr Ali Isse Abdi. If he is elected LA will turn Blue White and Green without a single bullet being fired.
Ali Ciise is a FGS stooge though which I don't support, many dhulbahante support him for clan reasons which is fine in my book but not when his history couldn't you guys put forward someone else?

Hahahha. Funny response. It’s 2019 and we are not savages like the people in the deep south. A bad government is better than none. Plus we have been fighting against each other for centuries and their hasn’t been any tangible benefits on our side.

Do you have a serious proposal tho? Stsly, no trolling
work for more unity less interclan beef, dhulbahante themselves could kick out SL or PL for that matter, you guys could have ur own state like galnus.

Tdoug

Bidaar is a Benediction
Ali Ciise is a FGS stooge though which I don't support, many dhulbahante support him for clan reasons which is fine in my book but not when his history couldn't you guys put forward someone else?
Their are 2 others running but none of them have a chance of making it past the first round. Dr Ali Isse will make the final round.

Many dhulbahante could also have supported those other 2 ceremonial candidates running for the highest political office but they know they are useless. The believe this guy can change the picture in the frontlines.

PL needs some breathing room at the moment sxb, even most MJs are tired of politicians talking about liberating lost regions while working with SL behind closed doors. This was true if both Faroole and Gaas.

So we wait for them to reach yoocada a mere 5k from garowe or we push them back as far as possible. I support any candidate that actually takes this matter seriously regardless of clan but I feel like a man from bari or nugaal doesn’t care as much as a man from sool.

Tdoug

Bidaar is a Benediction
work for more unity less interclan beef, dhulbahante themselves could kick out SL or PL for that matter, you guys could have ur own state like galnus.
Yeh except Puntland cockblocked khaatumo state when HSM recognised it. Gaas demanded the FGS to retract the legitimacy of khaatumo state which they did. That shit really severed MJ-DH ties- cuz we honestly couldn’t see what MJ were to lose if we made our own state. It would actually have a been plus for them. That’s when diaspora financiers gave up on the project and Galaydh took the plunge.

Anyways, that ship has sailed now. We need new politics and leaders. Unity is the biggest problem but that can be fixed. Which candidate do you think will actually takes this matter seriously instead of loaded words with no action?

Yeh except Puntland cockblocked khaatumo state when HSM recognised it. Gaas demanded the FGS to retract the legitimacy of khaatumo state which they did. That shit really severed MJ-DH ties- cuz we honestly couldn’t see what MJ were to lose if we made our own state. It would actually have a been plus for them. That’s when diaspora financiers gave up on the project and Galaydh took the plunge.

Anyways, that ship has sailed now. We need new politics and leaders. Unity is the biggest problem but that can be fixed. Which candidate do you think will actually takes this matter seriously instead of loaded words with no action?
which I think was a mistake, a friendly state next door wouldn't be bad at all. Faroole and Gaas handled it bad, the next president should be a local/military man. We need stricter policy and not be afraid for xasuuq, Gaas is a US citizen ofc he doesn't want to step out of line. I support Cor. Jibril, Gen Asad, Gen Khalif Issa Mudan I know many Dhulbahante support Gen. Morgan but I think he would be a bad choice for obvious reasons. Less corruption and more unity within Puntland while also providing for the military and we're set.

Tdoug

Bidaar is a Benediction
which I think was a mistake, a friendly state next door wouldn't be bad at all. Faroole and Gaas handled it bad, the next president should be a local/military man. We need stricter policy and not be afraid for xasuuq, Gaas is a US citizen ofc he doesn't want to step out of line. I support Cor. Jibril, Gen Asad, Gen Khalif Issa Mudan I know many Dhulbahante support Gen. Morgan but I think he would be a bad choice for obvious reasons. Less corruption and more unity within Puntland while also providing for the military and we're set.
Tbh, just give me a president that takes this shit seriously and im happy. Most Dhulbahante don’t even really care for dhulbahante president- they just need a strong man in garowe. A subclan can’t fight a maamul.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I have no problem with PL going to lasanod and killing every JS there that has anything to do with SL and a couple of extras to show them not to f*ck around anymore.

No dhulbahante in sool is pro SL , they just pay a couple of stooges from each subclan. Their are a few that are indifferent about the whole conflict but most are anti SL.

Yeh, most JS are supporting Timacadde out of clan shit but i dont. He is being supported by Garaad Jamaac the biggest c*nt in Lasanod. Even Ahmed hoolif the most pro PL Jamac siyaad Aqil doesn’t support him. He threw his lot in with Karaash.

The only DH VP candidate thats worth looking at and is a real man is Camey. He is from Buuhoodle and has the support of his constituency who wave the Somali flag and he doesn’t beat around the bush with how we should approach our rivals to the west of us. That’s the sort of leader u need in times like these.

As for the person I believe can make the changes I need ASAP, it’s Dr Ali Isse Abdi. If he is elected LA will turn Blue White and Green without a single bullet being fired.

You're seriously just advocating for war crimes now, reason #1000 why you guys are savages. Haven't you heard the rules of war the Geneva Convention

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Hahahha. Funny response. It’s 2019 and we are not savages like the people in the deep south. A bad government is better than none. Plus we have been fighting against each other for centuries and their hasn’t been any tangible benefits on our side.

Do you have a serious proposal tho? Stsly, no trolling

Yes you are a savage advocating for the the murder of a whole group of people... In some countries you can be arrested for that

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
No, I’ve been to Tukaraq it’s controlled by SL and they reinforced it quite heavily. Pl are in the next village six minutes away called god qaboobe.

It’s strange to see two groups in loggerheads with each other staring at each other without firing any shots. Wallahi u will see them drive past each other as well. They are definitely in cooperation. Something to do with the higher ups
PL will be pushed back and out of SL regions, you are dreaming if you think otherwise. You cannot chose your country, you belong to SL simple as that.

As far as SL military after June, blame UAE lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending