Las Anod vs Garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
my real cousin blood cousin died this year in the tukaraq war. everyone who is from galkaayo knows who i am talking about. he was the one who was driving the tank that got stolen. he went into an area because he got bad intell. anyways i wont drop his name. i actually have family members now in the front lines. Dulbahante has always been divided and for you guys too put them all in one umbrella is sad and shows you will turn on your brothers in a second. walahi i will support the people of las canod and sool. look at buuhoodle. they been fighting on their own with no help from Somalia for how long. if they got financial aid from us they would of long time ago kicked out the isaq

Interesting. Cousin from dad side or mom side?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Dulbahante has always been divided and for you guys too put them all in one umbrella is sad and shows you will turn on your brothers in a second. walahi i will support the people of las canod and sool
They are not our brothers. They are Somalilanders and thus, our enemies. We are done wasting time and resources on people who hate us and wish to destroy us from within. HG would fit into Puntland better than dhulos.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
my real cousin blood cousin died this year in the tukaraq war. everyone who is from galkaayo knows who i am talking about. he was the one who was driving the tank that got stolen. he went into an area because he got bad intell. anyways i wont drop his name. i actually have family members now in the front lines. Dulbahante has always been divided and for you guys too put them all in one umbrella is sad and shows you will turn on your brothers in a second. walahi i will support the people of las canod and sool. look at buuhoodle. they been fighting on their own with no help from Somalia for how long. if they got financial aid from us they would of long time ago kicked out the isaq
Interesting. Cousin from dad side or mom side?
mom side

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

mom side

So your mom is CM?

Reer-Bari

So your mom is CM?
reeb cabdi adeen. lol and before anyone says i claimed osman mohamoud as my reer aptis. i dont know how that rumour came about. all i said is you guys are my aptis too reiko and co. and they believed i was talking about osman mohamoud but i was actually talking about mohamoud saleebaan are my aptis. just too put it out there. my mom is reer mahad reer abdi aden

Tdoug

Bidaar is a Benediction

mom side
The only reason SL won the tukaraq war was because of cambaashe militia coming to their rescue after the initial ambush. That bastard gets paid well to play for the enemy.

Reer-Bari

The only reason SL won the tukaraq war was because of cambaashe militia coming to their rescue after the initial ambush. That bastard gets paid well to play for the enemy.
they never won lol. its a stalemate

Tdoug

Bidaar is a Benediction
they never won lol. its a stalemate
No, I’ve been to Tukaraq it’s controlled by SL and they reinforced it quite heavily. Pl are in the next village six minutes away called god qaboobe.

It’s strange to see two groups in loggerheads with each other staring at each other without firing any shots. Wallahi u will see them drive past each other as well. They are definitely in cooperation. Something to do with the higher ups

Tdoug

Bidaar is a Benediction
he's the dhulbahante guy right? I heard about him
Yeh he is from my sub sub clan reer Warsame jaamac siyaad. Owns a massive house in Lasanod guarded by 6 men in a small dugout.

He never ventures out into town because the chances of him getting killed are crazy high. He is also camera shy- so u will never see video of him.

Yeh he is from my sub sub clan reer Warsame jaamac siyaad. Owns a massive house in Lasanod guarded by 6 men in a small dugout.

He never ventures out into town because the chances of him getting killed are crazy high. He is also camera shy- so u will never see video of him.
yup this guy, he indeed played a big role in tukaraq. I have a feeling things will get spicy soon though after the new gov is elected.
IMG_2576.JPG

Tdoug

Bidaar is a Benediction
yup this guy, he indeed played a big role in tukaraq. I have a feeling things will get spicy soon though after the new gov is elected.View attachment 62525
The funny part is, he was a regular PL soldier before 2007 stationed in yagoori(west’s if Lasanod). Most of the PL soldiers stationed at adhicadeeye were sent to protect and quell protestors in xamar by AY. His troops basically breezed in with little to no resistance and shit has only went south since then.

The new elections will definitely bring changes. If their is a candidate who takes this matter seriously, says screw the IC and takes the fight to them- we will definitely see change. They are 50km from the capital so empty rhetoric isn’t going to cut it anymore.

Tdoug

Bidaar is a Benediction
@Tdoug btw whats up with jaamac siyaad I thought most of them were pro SL, but they want MPs in Puntland and support timacadde
I have no problem with PL going to lasanod and killing every JS there that has anything to do with SL and a couple of extras to show them not to f*ck around anymore.

No dhulbahante in sool is pro SL , they just pay a couple of stooges from each subclan. Their are a few that are indifferent about the whole conflict but most are anti SL.

Yeh, most JS are supporting Timacadde out of clan shit but i dont. He is being supported by Garaad Jamaac the biggest c*nt in Lasanod. Even Ahmed hoolif the most pro PL Jamac siyaad Aqil doesn’t support him. He threw his lot in with Karaash.

The only DH VP candidate thats worth looking at and is a real man is Camey. He is from Buuhoodle and has the support of his constituency who wave the Somali flag and he doesn’t beat around the bush with how we should approach our rivals to the west of us. That’s the sort of leader u need in times like these.

As for the person I believe can make the changes I need ASAP, it’s Dr Ali Isse Abdi. If he is elected LA will turn Blue White and Green without a single bullet being fired.

So youre using an cumar mahmoud shahid to lecture cumar mahmoud. Thats not how debate works:what1:

The funny part is, he was a regular PL soldier before 2007 stationed in yagoori(west’s if Lasanod). Most of the PL soldiers stationed at adhicadeeye were sent to protect and quell protestors in xamar by AY. His troops basically breezed in with little to no resistance and shit has only went south since then.

The new elections will definitely bring changes. If their is a candidate who takes this matter seriously, says screw the IC and takes the fight to them- we will definitely see change. They are 50km from the capital so empty rhetoric isn’t going to cut it anymore.

So hes munafiq

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
As for the person I believe can make the changes I need ASAP, it’s Dr Ali Isse Abdi. If he is elected LA will turn Blue White and Green without a single bullet being fired.
Nice try but we're not falling for that one.
:umad:

Tdoug

Bidaar is a Benediction
Nice try but we're not falling for that one.
:umad:
What’s there to fall for?

I knew my opinions werent going to sit well with some people on here but it’s just how I see things at this moment in time . If you have another method that can reverse the hole we dug ourselves into then please share. I’m all ears.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
What’s there to fall for?

I knew my opinions werent going to sit well with some people on here but it’s just how I see things at this moment in time . If you have another method that can reverse the hole we dug ourselves into then please share. I’m all ears.
Dhulbahante need a timeout to sort themselves out. No Puntland and no Somaliland. Just fight each other for 10-15 years until you get tired and reconcile like the hootoos of Mogadishu did. That's my method.

Tdoug

Bidaar is a Benediction
Dhulbahante need a timeout to sort themselves out. No Puntland and no Somaliland. Just fight each other for 10-15 years until you get tired and reconcile like the hootoos of Mogadishu did. That's my method.
Hahahha. Funny response. It’s 2019 and we are not savages like the people in the deep south. A bad government is better than none. Plus we have been fighting against each other for centuries and their hasn’t been any tangible benefits on our side.

Do you have a serious proposal tho? Stsly, no trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending