Las Anod oo si xawli ah u dhismaysa.

Las Anod
IXwJhJa.jpg

Garowe
inRD5nY.jpg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Sool should be nuked. The most poorest and underdeveloped region of the country. Bunch of begging c*nts.

Stop comparing outskirts of towns compare downtowns. Focus on hargeysas water problem. You don't see mj comparing burco and hargeysa.

Las Anod, is in Somaliland. Las Anod, is slightly bigger than Garowe though.

Hargeisa is the most beautiful city in the horn, there's no water problems, 100% of the city will get enough water before the end of this year.

Las Anod, is in Somaliland.

Hargeisa is the most beautiful city in the horn, there's no water problems, 100% of the city will get enough water before the end of this year.
I been to hargeysa you have messed up roads but luxury hotels. Those don't add up. La is daroud why u isaaqs want it stick to ur isaaq lands

I been to hargeysa you have messed up roads but luxury hotels. Those don't add up. La is daroud why u isaaqs want it stick to ur isaaq lands

There are no messed up roads, maybe you never been there and water problem, don't listen whatever you hear niyaw.

Compared to addis ababba youre city is a shithole don't brag about it.
View attachment 62419

Addis Ababa is the largest city in Ethiopia, in a recognised country and the capital city of 100 Million Ethiopian people. Yet are Hargeisa is much bettar than Hargeisa, because there's no slums in Hargeisa and all it's people live in decent homes.

We built this without recognition and without any outside help, but you can;t and all you have is to talk sh!t about and Somaliland in general.

You can't compare all your towns put together and Hargeysa, gtfo your jealousy somewhere else.

Addis Ababa is the largest city in Ethiopia, in a recognised country and the capital city of 100 Million Ethiopian people. Yet are Hargeisa is much bettar than Hargeisa, because there's no slums in Hargeisa and all it's people live in decent homes.

We built this without recognition and without any outside help, but you can;t and all you have is to talk sh!t about and Somaliland in general.

You can't compare all your towns put together and Hargeysa, gtfo your jealousy somewhere else.
Tell that to people who don't have running water

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Shut ya trap, go blow yourself up.
i dont get it. why would you say that. stagfurula. i just told you a fact about our armed forces. you can have your opinion. walahi i noticed a lot of people on this forum lack the intelligence to have a clean and respectfull debate. why do you guys always resort to name calling

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
my real cousin blood cousin died this year in the tukaraq war. everyone who is from galkaayo knows who i am talking about. he was the one who was driving the tank that got stolen. he went into an area because he got bad intell. anyways i wont drop his name. i actually have family members now in the front lines. Dulbahante has always been divided and for you guys too put them all in one umbrella is sad and shows you will turn on your brothers in a second. walahi i will support the people of las canod and sool. look at buuhoodle. they been fighting on their own with no help from Somalia for how long. if they got financial aid from us they would of long time ago kicked out the isaq

There is no any Somali city that's beautiful as Hargeysa, slowly but surely we are getting there.

7aVuiST.jpg

bJiX7AV.jpg

p5zSdYL.jpg
Aside from masala + star + jigjigayar hargeisa is fucking shit;
- lack of a basic drainage system (roads flood when it rains for a few minutes)
- tekashi69-esque sky scrapers
- oromo pick pockets/shoe shiners/beggars/ child prostitutes in the city center
- no city planning - roads are built over mini dooxs and people build their homes/businesses on part of the road.
- khat cars speeding through the city, completely disregarding human life, at all hours of the day (du du du da du du)
- police/soldiers always looking for a payday - they coordinate with criminals, bringing in alcohol/amphetamines/weed into the city.

madaxa ka saar fuutoda, are you even reer hargeisa?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
i dont get it. why would you say that. stagfurula. i just told you a fact about our armed forces. you can have your opinion. walahi i noticed a lot of people on this forum lack the intelligence to have a clean and respectfull debate. why do you guys always resort to name calling

I'm sorry bro. Dont take things that people say online to heart. I didn't mean what I said.

But, you're still wrong about those Dhulos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts