LARRYTHEPUNTITE: state the countries you've spend at least 8 hours in ( been to ) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so you went with your father? And then you were robbed and end up in a stripclub?

Do you now have a stable life :gucciwhat:

No I went with some crazy danish girls, my father was at home :snoop:

I told my father that we were only going to Germany....and it would have worked if those hoes didn't post pictures of me with Russia in it :ohlord:

I'm still recovering from the whooping I got that night :mjkkk: That's when my crazy personality started :russsmug:

I told my father that we were only going to Germany....and it would have worked if those hoes didn't post pictures of me with Russia in it :ohlord:

I'm still recovering from the whooping I got that night :mjkkk: That's when my crazy personality started :russsmug:

This sounds so fucked up, but you were really stupid at your 18s lol
Did you really trust cadaan danish girl and went to russia with them, you could have died and shit :ftw9nwa:

But tell me more about yourself these stories are fascinating

This sounds so fucked up, but you were really stupid at your 18s lol
Did you really trust cadaan danish girl and went to russia with them, you could have died and shit :ftw9nwa:

But tell me more about yourself these stories are fascinating

I had an affair with a woman who technically was supervising my agency and in a relationship.

The first time she walked by me I looked at her like :wow:

My collages were surprised that my ass was gayer than rainbow skittles :whoo:

But then they were like: Calmed down you raging lesbian.:whoa:

Back to the affair.......

Lisa was her named. Fine tall and most importantly neglected woman. Prime target :win:

So I hit on her last Christmas party when our offices where joined due to govermental changes and she no longer had a supervision role. MY heart was like. :wow1:

I invited her for dinner and was like no-homo vibe but we both knew once the wine got poping it would be all homo :sass1:

The first time she had adjustment problems but let me take control and such began our relationship. :ahh:

Later she cheated on me with a man that hoe and I have been damaged good since :damedamn:

I had an affair with a woman who technically was supervising my agency and in a relationship.

The first time she walked by me I looked at her like :wow:

My collages were surprised that my ass was gayer than rainbow skittles :whoo:

But then they were like: Calmed down you raging lesbian.:whoa:

Back to the affair.......

Lisa was her named. Fine tall and most importantly neglected woman. Prime target :win:

So I hit on her last Christmas party when our offices where joined due to govermental changes and she no longer had a supervision role. MY heart was like. :wow1:

I invited her for dinner and was like no-homo vibe but we both knew once the wine got poping it would be all homo :sass1:

The first time she had adjustment problems but let me take control and such began our relationship. :ahh:

Later she cheated on me with a man that hoe and I have been damaged good since :damedamn:

Wow this is al kinds of fucked up
How is this real, i believe you but still :gucciwhat::mjlol: tell me more im annoyed

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Some of you guys are very lucky to have traveled around the world to so many countries and experience so many different but fascinating cultures :)

Damn you seem like a lit person:obama:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don't trust this one. That happiness hides a depraved person:gucciwhat:

I'll watch for when you break, it'll be epic :trumpsmirk:

Hey Steam,

It's ok to be suspicious of pples motives specially if you have had bad experiences in the past like people who abused your trust, but I ask you to give me benifit of the doubt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending