Countries you've been to- Travel Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which countries have you been to? You can make your travel map on here https://matadornetwork.com/travel-map/ and share it:icon e biggrin:.
I'll start it off,

Fziffsx.png

my-travel-map.png

Need to visit more places :mjcry:
The f*ck where you doing in Russia?

Some white girls convinced me it would fun for my 18 birthday celebration to go there. I was robbed and accused of being prostitute because I was a black girl in a sketchy place:mjkkk:

The men were good to me though and interested in talking because I was the only person not translucent. :obama:

Good times were had and I got a lap-dance by a pair of strippers one male and one female. They used me as a prop in a full club :mjcry:

Some white girls convinced me it would fun for my 18 birthday celebration to go there. I was robbed and accused of being prostitute because I was a black girl in a sketchy place:mjkkk:

The men were good to me though and interested in talking because I was the only person not translucent. :obama:

Good times were had and I got a lap-dance by a pair of strippers one male and one female. They used me as a prop in a full club :mjcry:
Looool.

What about china?

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.

:chrisfreshhah:
I knew it. I'm like mrs.cleo with my skills.

Looool.

What about china?

It was a week long student trip in High School, where we had an agreement with a high-school in shanghai to visit them. I had an indayaar visit me at home to in exchange. It was interesting to say the least :leon:

The whole house smelled like death with all the raw food he had with :hova: but my mother loved that she brought organic and fresh vegetables and they had cooking sessions without me even :mjcry:

I loved her, she now goes to university in Hong Kong :mjohreally: where i'll be next summer

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I have been to Somalia, especially the North. I started in Hargeisa, it was nice but didn't stay there long. Later I went to Bosaso, Garowe and Gaalkacyo.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You need stop being poor first :hemad: but honestly it is all about organizing and sacrificing "extra expenses for a while to afford it :dabcasar:

I wouldn't exchange my travels for anything, you become a different human than when you left :ayaanswag:

Who says i'm poor? :mugshotman:

Yeah ok i'm poor :meleshame: Hopefully my job interview next week will change that :westbrookswag:

:chrisfreshhah:
I knew it. I'm like mrs.cleo with my skills.

I do have instant gram and didn't have it then. Compared to the other trips it was dirt cheap, so we went and chipped some money in ourself :fantasia2:

Also I forgot to put Ireland and Israel on. Those Irish do really drink like their born with alcohol :holeup: but they have the best vegetarian restaurants and seafood, I can still taste those craps :lawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending