LarrythePuntite check this out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Djibouti let's in every type of ajnabi into the country. Why can't their fellow Somalis join in too? :gaasdrink:

Did Somaliland let also "fellow Somalis" enter its region when they fled the Yemeni civil war :sass2:, if you don't accept other Somalis, why should Djibouti :umwhat:

Did Somaliland let also "fellow Somalis" enter its region when they fled the Yemeni civil war :sass2:, if you don't accept other Somalis, why should Djibouti :umwhat:
Was I there blocking Somalis fleeing from Yemen? :what1:

I'm just trying to make some lacag hunno. Don't be a cockblocker :noneck:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Was I there blocking Somalis fleeing from Yemen? :what1:

I'm just trying to make some lacag hunno. Don't be a cockblocker :noneck:

I just don't understand what you and @LarryThePuntite think Djibouti owes you both :umwhat:

You are "Gobolists" right, so stick to your Gobol :chrisfreshhah:, investing in one inch away from your Gobol negates that entire philosophy:drakelaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

:pachah1:I love Djiboutians. I shall find the goose that laid the golden egg among a strapping young Dir from there with loads of money. If not, I still have citizenship from ayeeyo and hooyo. I smell a business opportunity, though. :denzelnigga:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ethiopians, Moroccans and Egyptians have helped African cuisine go mainstream.

It’s up to the Diaspora to promote more African food concepts and modernize with story telling and nutritious ingredients.

Storytelling my forte. It's a shame my mind thinks of 1000 competing ideas at the same time. :yacadiim: It's a nomads gift and curse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending