Status
Not open for further replies.
@LarryThePuntite :lolbron:

Next up coffee grinds product of Djibouti :ahh:

IMG_20171026_122215.jpg

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Only Djiboutians can start companies in Djibouti :lolbron:

Look at Merka the Somalilander tribalist and Larry the Puntlander tribalist try to scheme into Djibouti's money :gucciwhat:

IOG keep these people out :nahgirl:

Look at Merka the Somalilander tribalist and Larry the Puntlander tribalist try to scheme into Djibouti's money :gucciwhat:

Jokes on you I have a Djibouti passport :hahaidiot:

Word to @Gambar :siilaanyolaugh:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Look at all these fraudulent cases of citizenship fraud. From Djibouti passports to getting passports done in Garowe, Somalia. I will report all instances of passport fraud to IOG and Farmaajo

himself :pachah1:, Somalilanders stay in Somaliland, Puntlanders stay in Puntland :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

@merka I told you Gobolists will be seen as Qabilists.

Just remember 90% of the Banking is done in Dubai or Qatar. Have fun and send me some seeds to plant in Punt.

Toodles,

:cool:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
@merka I told you Gobolists will be seen as Qabilists.

Just remember 90% of the Banking is done in Dubai or Qatar. Have fun and send me some seeds to plant in Punt.

Toodles,

:cool:

Since when is Djibouti a gobol of Puntland or Somaliland? :heh:, I'm highlighting the hypocrisy between you and @merka , bigging up your regions / "Gobols" ( AKA tribes) and " We Wuz ___Land" but running to Djibouti for employment :hemad:

Djiboutians should be like you guys and lock you out while you both :feedme:for some money :pachah1:

Since when is Djibouti a gobol of Puntland or Somaliland? :heh:, I'm highlighting the hypocrisy between you and @merka , bigging up your regions / "Gobols" ( AKA tribes) and " We Wuz ___Land" but running to Djibouti for employment :hemad:

Djiboutians should be like you guys and lock you out while you both :feedme:for some money :pachah1:
Djibouti let's in every type of ajnabi into the country. Why can't their fellow Somalis join in too? :gaasdrink:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Djbouti has no arable land so it's an import and I thought the Ethiopian government put a hold on Teff. A few years back everyone and their ayeeyo were trying to sell it as a gluten-free option. Paleo is the future. :hillarybiz: I was thinking of Enset - it's a root vegetable (grain-free). Once branded a peasant food by the Habeshis. It was cultivated by the Nilotes for 10,000 years, they taught it to the Cushites and the Semites loathed it in favour of wheat and other grains. Clearly, they lacked conventional wisdom. It's problematic to cultivate taking 3-5 years to reach maturity, so it's not financially sustainable. And if you were to make it an overpriced flour (luxury) it would outprice the locals who subsist on it. I would never want to exploit people. I'd love to try it as a flour since it's compatible with my dietary restrictions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending