Large sums of cash sent by a kenyan plane has been seized in Aden Adde airport.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Mashallah the dowlad has come a long way, I remember when they also seized a large sum of money from a plane few years ago. I hope this incident is properly investigated :)
same thing happened at the kenyan border, when will start hitting back, even Farmaajo only started to name shame kenya in his recent interview while holding back on the arabs.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Call me retarded if i'm wrong, but couldn't they just send the money to a bank account?
True, but if they send it by bank account, it would have sent red flags ringing. You know whose sending it, and whose receiving it. I don't think they would have wanted to know all of that if its sent secretly. The Emirates was caught sending money in suitcases before, "apparently for the Somali Army".

Cash is undetectable.

True, but if they send it by bank account, it would have sent red flags ringing. You know whose sending it, and whose receiving it. I don't think they would have wanted to know all of that if its sent secretly. The Emirates was caught sending money in suitcases before, "apparently for the Somali Army".

Cash is undetectable.
I can't wait intill these guys fall and there countries fall with them

Screenshot_20210418-182909_Chrome.jpg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP

If you zoom in on this picture, right by the macawiis, there's a reflection of Farmaajos portrait on the wall. I do not believe this picture is fake news, even though I can understand why some people would think so, majority of somali media could use a lesson on verifying their reports. :)

If you zoom in on this picture, right by the macawiis, there's a reflection of Farmaajos portrait on the wall. I do not believe this picture is fake news, even though I can understand why some people would think so, majority of somali media could use a lesson on verifying their reports. :)

Lmaooo I didn't see that. Farmaajo must also be the president of Zambia or nambia. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Bro, this is top tier jokes. Even if we ain't on the same political spectrum we can all agree that this photoshop take the mickery.

a) Metropolitan Police is for Reer UK, especially us Reer London. Don't think Nambia would have a Met police, the same as London.
b) The account handle is owned by a guy named @JohnAbraham, don't think the "Metropolitan Police" would be so unprofessional to even to not have their own handle.
c) Posted at 12:12. 15K retweets, from a Android :mjlol:
d) They arrested a 4 year old from Algeria, emphasis on the age, 4. Carrying dollar bills, this takes the absolute piss :mjlol:
e) The emblem of Somalia is there
f) A picture of a Somali person is on there too, if a Somali also rules Nambia then fine
g) There is no nation called Nambia, that's the Trump gaff.
e) illegal dollar bills, okay, that is a joke. You mean, fake dollar bills.

Overall, this was a absolute joke, I understand fake news, but this is on a different level:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts