Languages You Want To Learn

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Somali girl speaks fluent Korean

it amazes me because I also want to learn new languages especiallly :
-Arabic
-Spanish
-French

What languages do you want to learn ? I've also seen Somalis speaking Chinese and Hindi because they work there mashallah
Somali girls are amazing masha Allah.

I'm just wondering, how come we don't see Somali boys speaking japanese. I mean the amount of anime they be watching you would think their japanese would be A1 by now?

And I do think most of them watch anime subbed

Anyways Arabic is top priority right now for me.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I've seen so many girls post videos speaking korean I should too to get bait for the right reasons my Twitter is bait for the wrong reasons and is currently suspended :yacadiim:
:pachah1: I should wallahi
This girl is good and doenst sound that awkward but she's not using hard words but the fact she translated shows like produce 101 and SMTM which are like 1 and half hours that's hardwork

Somali girls are amazing masha Allah.

I'm just wondering, how come we don't see Somali boys speaking japanese. I mean the amount of anime they be watching you would think their japanese would be A1 by now?

And I do think most of them watch anime subbed

Anyways Arabic is top priority right now for me.
Watashiou
I've seen so many girls post videos speaking korean I should too to get bait for the right reasons my Twitter is bait for the wrong reasons and is currently suspended :yacadiim:
:pachah1: I should wallahi
This girl is good and doenst sound that awkward but she's not using hard words but the fact she translated shows like produce 101 and SMTM which are like 1 and half hours that's hardwork
Did you learn Korean only from t.v shows how long did it take you

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I would like to learn nothing new right now. My brain gets so annoyed and confused already with just 4 I hope to learn more higher level vocabulary in all the languages.
But in the future inshallah I can learn hindi/Urdu I know a bit from school and watching bollywoid back in days but I forgot alot of it. Only because it's easy to learn hindi but in reality I'd prefer to learn something interesting and nice to listen to like Japanese

I would like to learn nothing new right now. My brain gets so annoyed and confused already with just 4 I hope to learn more higher level vocabulary in all the languages.
But in the future inshallah I can learn hindi/Urdu I know a bit from school and watching bollywoid back in days but I forgot alot of it. Only because it's easy to learn hindi but in reality I'd prefer to learn something interesting and nice to listen to like Japanese
REEEE HOW DID YOU LEARN LANGUAGE JUST FROM WATCHING SHOWS. Tell me your secret I noticed only xaliimos have this ability :francis:
Not us faraxs

"As many as half of the world's 7,000 languages are expected to be extinct by the end of this century; it is estimated that one language dies out every 14 days."

Now, this is some alarming shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending