Languages You Want To Learn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
French
Spanish
Italian--- although I understand and can speak little Italian because my mom speaks it fluently. I can't hold a conversation though.

Kratos

Sonder
I want to learn how to speak Hindi fluently. I can already speak a little bit from watching bollywood with my hooyo and aunties. Most of my co-workers are Indian and I convinced them all that I'm half Kenyan/Indian :lolbron:. I troll them all the time

This Somali girl speaks fluent Korean

it amazes me because I also want to learn new languages especiallly :
-Arabic
-Spanish
-French

What languages do you want to learn ? I've also seen Somalis speaking Chinese and Hindi because they work there mashallah
Stick with one language and study everyday. I saw another video of that girl you posted, she is in South Korea and studying Korean literature.

Go with French because it's the second most taught language in the world and good for career opportunities.

It's also not hard to learn because 30% of English words have French origin.

Développement et Directeur de Cabinet du Président et le charge de définir un plan stratégique dans le domaine audiovisuel pour le groupe. En août 1981, un rapport est présenté lequel prévoit d'accompagner la CLT et le gouvernement luxembourgeois dans leurs projets européens de télévision par satellite

How much did you understand?

እዋይ ሕጂ እዚ ስፍራ ሐበሻስፖት ኮይኑ :ayaanswag:? ኮነ ድማ ንምንታይ አምሐርኛን ትግርኛን ክልቲኦም ፈሊትካ

ኣብ ኣዲስ ኣባ ንቑሩብ ግዜ ይነብር ነይረ ቅድሚ ን ዓዲ እንግሊዝ ምምፃአይ ፣ መበቆለይ ግን ሽረ (ትግራይ) እዩ

I am already fluent in Somali and English.

I am nearly fluent in French (my spoken grammar is lacking) and regaining my fluency in Arabic.

After those languages, probably German and Italian.

French and Arabic secure you the best jobs at the moment.

In Australia, the employers will have an orgasm wallahi if you mention either language.

Either way, I more inclined to working in Somalia or the Arab world after graduation.

Status
Not open for further replies.