Land prices in mog

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
But how much goes to the dalaal, how much goes to the notaaayo. And how much goes directly to the owner.
I’d advice a family member personally going to xamar for this my friend. My MJ neighbours sold their family home in hodan in 2016 after 26 years to a hg family who squatted there sometime in the 90’s. The brother of the family personally went there to sort matters out. These type of stuff is best to do in person. Who lives in the house now?

I’d advice a family member personally going to xamar for this my friend. My MJ neighbours sold their family home in hodan in 2016 after 26 years to a hg family who squatted there sometime in the 90’s. The brother of the family personally went there to sort matters out. These type of stuff is best to do in person. Who lives in the house now?

It’s rented right now. No squatters. Original superlogo, bought in the 70s.

I’m getting 600k offers right now. Dalaal(realtor) and notary are taking a cut. But my parents get 600k in their pocket. The house also has a very weird entrance that is shared with other houses.

Zapfox1

It’s rented right now. No squatters. Original superlogo, bought in the 70s.

I’m getting 600k offers right now. Dalaal(realtor) and notary are taking
I’d say push and negotiate for 850k my friend. Or you can make it 3 floor apartments each floor one apartment and rent it out. You’d be getting £7-8k a month from that

Zapfox1

850 in my pocket? You think that’s possible?
100%. That area is the best in xamar. It is literally couple yards from isgoyska km4 ( the busiest part of the city) in terms of people and traffic. At least push for 800k.

100%. That area is the best in xamar. It is literally couple yards from isgoyska km4 ( the busiest part of the city) in terms of people and traffic. At least push for 800

People keep complaining about the entrance being shared. Not sure if that’s why the price is so low

Zapfox1

People keep complaining about the entrance being shared. Not sure if that’s why the price is so low
Ohh yeah that would make sense. In that case I’d say 700k is best. Nothing more nothing less. Keep negotiating. Also do you know much about farms or agriculture?

Ohh yeah that would make sense. In that case I’d say 700k is best. Nothing more nothing less. Keep negotiating. Also do you know much about farms or agriculture?

I don’t know much. Are you interested in farming? What part? Buying land or export/import crops.

Zapfox1

I don’t know much. Are you interested in farming? What part? Buying land or export/import crops.
Yeah I got a 100 acre/ 40 hectares farm around jowhar/mahadaay area. Was just wondering what crops I could grow and how much I could make exporting it. Heard sesame is popular

Yeah I got a 100 acre/ 40 hectares farm around jowhar/mahadaay area. Was just wondering what crops I could grow and how much I could make exporting it. Heard sesame is popular

I think goat/cattle is a better option in somalia. But Somali sesame is unique and grows good quality in equatorial climate. So lower cost of investment, higher yield per acre. It’s worth a shot.

Trending