Land prices in mog

How much is a land in this neighborhood worth? Anything under a million?

46FC8836-DF93-40ED-8427-A9167178E7EB.jpeg

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Buy land in near Jazeera beach its cheaper, my uncle has 120 spots there and told me he gets offers for 5k a spot, anywhere outside Jazeera is hella expensive now since somalia is progressing. If you wanted land in the middle of xamar you should've bought it when there was terrorist attacks weekly and the government wasnt as stable as it is now.

Buy land in near Jazeera beach its cheaper, my uncle has 120 spots there and told me he gets offers for 5k a spot, anywhere outside Jazeera is hella expensive now since somalia is progressing. If you wanted land in the middle of xamar you should've bought it when there was terrorist attacks weekly and the government wasnt as stable as it is now.

what are the prices in mog now?

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
what are the prices in mog now?
Extremely depends. Places like medino (wadajir), hodan, howlwadag, cabdiaziz and wardhiigley are expensive due to its locality and being the city key districts. Places like karaan, huriwa and deyniile tend to be cheaper. But then it also depends on neighbourhoods. For example a neighbourhood in karaan next to xeebta lido and cabdiaziz will be more expensive than a random neighbourhood in howlwadag. But overall howlwadag is more expensive than karaan as a whole.

Extremely depends. Places like medino (wadajir), hodan, howlwadag, cabdiaziz and wardhiigley are expensive due to its locality and being the city key districts. Places like karaan, huriwa and deyniile tend to be cheaper. But then it also depends on neighbourhoods. For example a neighbourhood in karaan next to xeebta lido and cabdiaziz will be more expensive than a random neighbourhood in howlwadag. But overall howlwadag is more expensive than karaan as a whole.

What about the neighborhood in the photo at the top with all the apartments? Is the land expensive there?

Zapfox1

do you know any examples recently of someone who sold in this neighborhood. How big was the land. How much they sell it for?
Someone I knew was selling the house for around 300k 20x15. Next to tarabuunka near isbitaalka xooga

Zapfox1

$1000 per square meter is a lot. Is that a newly built house? I am tryna help my parents sell their land here. We hearing different things
Yeah it is very newly built. Plus I think it is two floors. Plus location is right on the main road. I’d suggest going on google and write ‘Mogadishu real estate’ you’ll see some websites and Facebook pages and you can message them as they’ll have better details

Zapfox1

So it’s located directly on jidka tarabuunka?

Sounds like you tryna bring down the price on my parents old house. Are you working with the buyers? ..
Naah my friend I am simply telling you how much the person I knew bought this for. Where is your parents old house located? Then I’ll give you my advice