LAKERS 2019 NBA champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still tho for this year if they want a chance at the finals they just need another superstar and a spot up shooter lakers have to many play makers and not enough shooters Lebron needs shooters historically to win. Celtics team is way to stacked right now with guards they need to trade Jaylen brown and prolly another player

They can get anthony Davis on their team this year but it would kill their bench. That’s why this year I think the Lakers aren’t going to trade anybody until seasons end. Lebron will be focused on getting Lonzo. Ingram , and Kuzma better so they can trade 2/3 of them.

They can get anthony Davis on their team this year but it would kill their bench. That’s why this year I think the Lakers aren’t going to trade anybody until seasons end. Lebron will be focused on getting Lonzo. Ingram , and Kuzma better so they can trade 2/3 of them.
Who do you support

Lilard to the lakers. What do you think .
Why blazers. You ever been to Portland .

Yes I lived in Portland for a couple years when I was younger and that was right around the time I started watching nba so I just continued supporting them. I don’t think Lillard will go to the Lakers. They would have to trade at least 2 pieces and it already looks like they’re going to have to trade for Anthony Davis also. I don’t think they have all the pieces to trade for both and they can’t sign either of them in free agency until 2020/2021 . That’s two and three summers from now.

Yes I lived in Portland for a couple years when I was younger and that was right around the time I started watching nba so I just continued supporting them. I don’t think Lillard will go to the Lakers. They would have to trade at least 2 pieces and it already looks like they’re going to have to trade for Anthony Davis also. I don’t think they have all the pieces to trade for both and they can’t sign either of them in free agency until 2020/2021 . That’s two and three summers from now.
I was young but i used to love Rasheed Wallace when he played for portland and detriot.
You think we will get AD to the Lakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending