LAKERS 2019 NBA champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lakers can’t even beat the Mavericks everybody knows it’s Sixers - Warriors in this years finals and the sixers will win , Durant goes to Lakers.

NBA are for those who are too feminine to watch premier league

Premier league is for homosexuals
Your off the gas Durant is going to Knicks not the lakers Anthony Davis going to the lakers

No I haven’t smoked yet today . Anthony Davis isn’t a free agent this summer meaning they’d have to trade for him. Durant will go the Lakers Who the hell wants to go to the Knicks and play for the worst owner in the entire league? Kyrie and Durant coming to LA this summer facts on facts

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP

No I haven’t smoked yet today . Anthony Davis isn’t a free agent this summer meaning they’d have to trade for him. Durant will go the Lakers Who the hell wants to go to the Knicks and play for the worst owner in the entire league? Kyrie and Durant coming to LA this summer facts on facts

Basketball is a gay sport. The whole concept of defence in basketball looks a bit bendy

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
I know you aren’t talking about gay when you watch a bunch of foot fairies with their eyebrows done wearing makeup prancing around a soccer pitch and flopping everywhere .

Oh lol I don’t watch football either but you gotta admit it’s more of a masculine sport than just throwing a ball into a hoop

Oh lol I don’t watch football either but you gotta admit it’s more of a masculine sport than just throwing a ball into a hoop

Nope it’s not just throwing a basketball into a hoop you are literally banging bodies (no homo) with other muscular men. It’s a more physical game than the foot fairy futbol. That’s the definition of masculine

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Nope it’s not just throwing a basketball into a hoop you are literally banging bodies (no homo) with other muscular men. It’s a more physical game than the foot fairy futbol. That’s the definition of masculine

That sounds very homo though uff

That’s rude. Can you apologise

They finna have to give up Ingram hart KCP and prolly throw in kuzma too to get AD and if Kyrie comes to LA to join with lebron he a whole L

They finna have to give up Ingram hart KCP and prolly throw in kuzma too to get AD and if Kyrie comes to LA to join with lebron he a whole L

Kyrie know he ain’t cut out to lead his own team plus Lebron kept it real with kyrie and told him he prolly gonna leave so kyrie ain’t wanna be stuck in Cleveland on his ones so he dipped too. Celtics ain’t working because they don’t need him. They’re a team full of a lot of talented guards . There’s too much stuff going on there so he probably gonna leave .

To get AD they will move lonzo, Ingram , KCP , and a 1st round pick.

Kyrie know he ain’t cut out to lead his own team plus Lebron kept it real with kyrie and told him he prolly gonna leave so kyrie ain’t wanna be stuck in Cleveland on his ones so he dipped too. Celtics ain’t working because they don’t need him. They’re a team full of a lot of talented guards . There’s too much stuff going on there so he probably gonna leave .

To get AD they will move lonzo, Ingram , KCP , and a 1st round pick.
Still tho for this year if they want a chance at the finals they just need another superstar and a spot up shooter lakers have to many play makers and not enough shooters Lebron needs shooters historically to win. Celtics team is way to stacked right now with guards they need to trade Jaylen brown and prolly another player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts