Lady Tusmo tried to insult our intelligence. Kulahaa “120 camel” meher. Turns out she met the guy she married at Cilaaj (jin saaris rehab) 😂😂😂

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I wonder how many watermelons one must sell to pay 100k mehr. :cosbyhmm:

This past summer I made it a ritual to buy a watermelon everyday to quench the semi-desert heat over there.

I huge watermelon use to cost me $2.5

Regular one $2

Whats wrong with making money from watermelon? You sound arrogant. He looks like real hard working man that respects women. Congrats to the new couple.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Whats wrong with making money from watermelon? You sound arrogant. He looks like real hard working man that respects women. Congrats to the new couple.

Is it possible to promise 120 camels when each camel cost $660. You do the math ma’am.

When each watermelon costs $2

And he already has multiple wives and children.

Belittling hard working men who work honestly is not the go. No caydh no safety net real hustle
I know it feels real seeing people on our screens but you gotta remember they don't know you. You know about their affairs but they don't know you. Stay in reality this is just the internet.

The meher was just ceeb qaris. Tusmo waa naag xishood badan oo khalad kadhacay. I have also heard she had a baby with her best friend’s husband, Sahra Dawo’s husband . Sahra Dawo didn’t even know her own best friend was secretly married to her husband. Anyway the guy went back to back to Sahra Dawo after Tusmo gave birth.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We know Tusmo is an entertainer and they tend to live unusual lives and are prone to risk taking and reckless behaviour irrespective of their qabil or nationality. Yet the OP is a civilian with a life fraught with even more failed marriages (that is if his wild rantings are actually true). As for the formerly widowed miskeen he's still more respectable than him.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The meher was just ceeb qaris. Tusmo waa naag xishood badan oo khalad kadhacay. I have also heard she had a baby with her best friend’s husband, Sahra Dawo’s husband . Sahra Dawo didn’t even know her own best friend was secretly married to her husband. Anyway the guy went back to back to Sahra Dawo after Tusmo gave birth.

She betrayed her best friend. The child she has had with the guy is autistic.
He divorced her and went back to Sahro.

She then gets bamboozled by the lunatic Cajuun guy back home. She then claims to have been possessed by a Jin. A jin she claims to have been sponsored by Cajuun as if Cajuun is Nike.

She now orchestrates the biggest publicity stunt by ordering this poor fella to “just claim 120 camels”.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
We know Tusmo is an entertainer and they tend to live unusual lives and are prone to risk taking and reckless behaviour irrespective of their qabil or nationality. Yet the OP is a civilian with a life fraught with even more failed marriages (that is if his wild rantings are actually true). As for the formerly widowed miskeen he's still more respectable than him.

Wait a minute

Is this guy widowed ?

Griogory, you're not in an entertainment and you're life is even more messier and entertaining than Safia Tuusmo. You make her look like a miskeen who hasn't experienced life.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Griogory, you're not in an entertainment and you're life is even more messier and entertaining than Safia Tuusmo. You make her look like a miskeen who hasn't experienced life.

I’m just a Sspot reporter. That’s all.

I will not allow the inflation of the meher price.

This is a threat to every faarax.

One should not fabricate this.

I brought this situation to my mother who said wax kama jira,shes deffo going to cafi him,she also said that this whole situation was a get back at cabdi Cajuun(no idea who he is) because apparently wuu xumeyay.

I thought he was a rich businessman from Tanzania. Which is the truth? Xab-xab seller or wealthy businessman? I doubt he can be both, xab-xab doesn't sell that well...

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I brought this situation to my mother who said wax kama jira,shes deffo going to cafi him,she also said that this whole situation was a get back at cabdi Cajuun(no idea who he is) because apparently wuu xumeyay.

Bingo!

I swear this is the same reaction I got when I was talking to a female relative. The same response “waa iska dheh, hadhowto wan ku cafinayaayee “.

Btw a video surfaced of this same game (this one that married her) who was part of the delegation of her clan (elders of the tribe) who approached the other clan of the plaintiff Cajuun. In that video he is threatening of a severe consequences if the matter was solved amicably and that cajuun and clan pay damages.

As you can see the man was motivated by qabiil.

He then turns around and tells her “I can restore your honor as your fellow clansman”. So they orchestrated the biggest meher fraud ever. To turn heads around she and he decided to just pick a number out of the blue.

She betrayed her best friend. The child she has had with the guy is autistic.
He divorced her and went back to Sahro.

She then gets bamboozled by the lunatic Cajuun guy back home. She then claims to have been possessed by a Jin. A jin she claims to have been sponsored by Cajuun as if Cajuun is Nike.

She now orchestrates the biggest publicity stunt by ordering this poor fella to “just claim 120 camels”.
But husband also betrayed his wife. Poor Sahro found out everything after the divorce. Does Tusmo only have one child ? I thought she had older sons .

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
But husband also betrayed his wife. Poor Sahro found out everything after the divorce. Does Tusmo only have one child ? I thought she had older sons .

She has many children.

The last one was a secret love child with her best friend’s husband
Eventually he deserted her and went back to his wife.
She ended up with Cajuun.
Now she’s with a watermelon selling qabilist

She has many children.

The last one was a secret love child with her best friend’s husband
Eventually he deserted her and went back to his wife.
She ended up with Cajuun.
Now she’s with a watermelon selling qabilist

Wow, friends husband? Who is safe? No loyalty it seems. If that is true.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Safiyo Tusmo is a true queen and sweetheart , she had never spoken bad about others or been known to be xaasid like so many other entertainers . Whether she’s married to a millionaire or water melon seller she deserves to be happy and I wish her all the best .

Trending

Latest posts