Lads help!!

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's been a year, but I just saw the thiccesst mama you could ever see. My luck has me surrounded by dead average tings on a daily basis, in my class.

Bottom story short. How do I chat to this 10/10 from the other class. We practically got nothing in common.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Grab em by the pussy.
Skidaddle Skidoodle Your Dick Is Now a Noodle | Know Your Meme

lesbo remove so

It's been a year, but I just saw the thiccesst mama you could ever see. My luck has me surrounded by dead average tings on a daily basis, in my class.

Bottom story short. How do I chat to this 10/10 from the other class. We practically got nothing in common.
Say whatever but do it with a straight back and confidence sxb. If your not socially awkward, then you can talk about everything. Talk casual make sure to look her in eyes when talking, make her laugh and smile yourself. And bounce but before you do that take her nr!

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋

Nin rag oo allah Ka dhigay, I've seen niggas that are 5/10 get with 10/10 girls. It's all about how you carry yourself my brother. Talk to her, get to know her and make sure she gets used to your good vibes, regardless of weather you're just wanting to fuk or long term relationship. Best thing to do is playing push and pull. This has never failed me but you need to tread lightly, and long before you know it she's caught feelings. I've known you on here for quite a while so personality wise your a good intelligent lad who's articulate, but I do understand all that shit goes out the window the moment you start talking to a girl you like so the best advice is to take your time.

It depends does she notice or even knows your existence you’ve got to think things through :kanyehmm:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Nin rag oo allah Ka dhigay, I've seen niggas that are 5/10 get with 10/10 girls. It's all about how you carry yourself my brother. Talk to her, get to know her and make sure she gets used to your good vibes, regardless of weather you're just wanting to fuk or long term relationship. Best thing to do is playing push and pull. This has never failed me but you need to tread lightly, and long before you know it she's caught feelings. I've known you on here for quite a while so personality wise your a good intelligent lad who's articulate, but I do understand all that shit goes out the window the moment you start talking to a girl you like so the best advice is to take your time.
I cosign this

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Not a virgin,but this ain't tinder. It's not as easy to talk to 10's you don't know. Most hot chicks I know are at work or somehow I'm familiar with them. This one's different.
You gotta watch your mouth from talking too fast or too much. Dont talk about how goodlooking she is. She already knows it

Hungry dogs rarely get fed.

Key tip: Practice your bedroom voice without sounding sleezy. You want them to hold on to your every word when you speak to them.
Calm, relaxed and seductive is the vibe you wanna give off. And please, no sleazy faces, just sleazy eyes.

Man up and introduce yourself to her. Compliment her without being a pervert and say something like "you are so smart. How often do you revise?" Use this moment to discuss your respective courses and pretend to be stressed out with the workload.

Get her number as a "study buddy" and if you are not lame you should be able to take it from there.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL

This, but don't befriend her like one of her girl friends. Be aggressive and then dial it down before it becomes overbearing.