Lads help!!

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Man up and introduce yourself to her. Compliment her without being a pervert and say something like "you are so smart. How often do you revise?" Use this moment to discuss your respective courses and pretend to be stressed out with the workload.

Get her number as a "study buddy" and if you are not lame you should be able to take it from there.

Don't listen to this, tell her she's thick and brazenly inform her like she doesn't own a mirror and compare her to not one, but several food items while staring down her bust

Don't listen to this, tell her she's thick and brazenly inform her like she doesn't own a mirror and compare her to not one, but several food items while staring down her bust

Are you tryna get the guy MeToo'd. I'd punch any nigga that pervs on me. But I guess you have a kinky side to you. :mjpls:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
That won't work on all women. I personally prefer guys that behave like gentlemen and are honest with their intentions.

Being aggressive and letting your intent known aren't mutually exclusive. I think being passive with a girl and then trying to impress her and win her over is much more painful, slow and opens up a lot of room for miscommunication. If she knows what angle you're coming from then she'll perceive your actions from a different lense. That's when you can be subtle in your pursuit

Not a virgin,but this ain't tinder. It's not as easy to talk to 10's you don't know. Most hot chicks I know are at work or somehow I'm familiar with them. This one's different.
The fact that you assume it's not easy to talk to her because she's so attractive automatically puts you at a disadvantage. Most 10s have a dozen guys simultaneously sucking their arses, don't do that. In fact be a bit of a prick but it tasteful and funny way. Happy hunting sxb.

The fact that you assume it's not easy to talk to her because she's so attractive automatically puts you at a disadvantage. Most 10s have a dozen guys simultaneously sucking their arses, don't do that. In fact be a bit of a prick but it tasteful and funny way. Happy hunting sxb.

I'm curious. Has being a prick worked for you before?

I'm curious. Has being a prick worked for you before?
Without a doubt, playful teasing instantly builds rapport.

Tbh everything works if you're good-looking enough, my friend literally walked up to a girl on a nightout and said "excuse, you look like shit, can I get your number?" loool.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Nowadays you dont wanna ask for her number right away. Ask her for snapchat, chat her up then get them digits :salute:

It's been a year, but I just saw the thiccesst mama you could ever see. My luck has me surrounded by dead average tings on a daily basis, in my class.

Bottom story short. How do I chat to this 10/10 from the other class. We practically got nothing in common.

Just treat her like a human being. Don't put her on a pedestal in the begining just because she's 10/10, because for all you know her personality could be shit.
Be respectful, witty and make your intension known and actually pursue her properly.

I feel like many guys these days come under two camps:

The one's who are not clear with their intensions and think not pursuing properly and trying to be your friend will work. Like no, in that situation you're begging to be friendzoned and you only have yourself to blame. People say, closed mouths don't get fed.

Another type are the, 'i'm too arrogant to pursue women type' . They think being shitheads is going to get women to gravitate towards them. They have been reading too much redpill shit. Men throughout history have always pursued women. The egg does not swim to the sperm. I honestly feel its very feminine when a guy expects me to chase him. What's next? Do you want me send you chocolate and flowers and tell you how beautiful you are?

:susp:

Both types flipping annoy me and they have a lot in common than they realise.

@Nak Muay you're friend is a brazen one. But do you honestly think such antics works on the type woman you want to actually attract though?

Last edited:
@Nak Muay you're friend is a brazen one. But do you honestly think such antics works on the type woman you want to actually attract though?
That's not even the worst of it lol, and to some extent yes.
I'd want someone I can talk shit to, but who's witty enough to respond in kind. Not some insecure girl who wants to try and win my approval cus I said some outlandish shit or some faux-confident "don't speak to me like" dead on the inside robot lol

Last edited:
That's not even the worst of it lol, and to some extent yes.
I'd want someone I can talk shit to, but who's witty enough to respond in kind. Not some insecure girl who wants to try and win my approval cus I said some outlandish shit or some faux-confident "don't speak to me like" dead on the inside robot lol

Every girl loves a bit of banter. I can't deal with guys i can't roast and won't roast me back.

I don't think talking about appearences like actual features or body parts is a good thing. It just causes insecurities. I've noticed some guys are quick to say stuff, but get upset when I talk about their dodgy hairline.

There was one guy i was chatting to who would roast certain things about me (appearence) . I pointed out his receeding hairline and he started getting upset and shit. He tried to hide it, but i could tell it hit him differently.

:pachah1:

I don't get it. I was very confused. I mean for a girl, i'm not sensitive. Why talk about my looks if I can't make fun yours. I've noticed a lot of guys are every insecure, but hide it a lot better than women as they don't whine about shit. But combine insecurities with ego and its a deadly mix.

I'm cautious about roasting men's appearences. You lot are very insecure.

Last edited:
Every girl loves a bit of banter. I can't deal with guys i can't roast and won't roast me back.

I don't think talking about appearences like actual features or body parts is a good thing. It just causes insecurities. I've noticed some guys are quick to say stuff, but get upset when I talk about their dodgy hairline.

There was one guy i was chatting to who would roast certain things about me (appearence) . I pointed out his receeding hairline and he started getting upset and shit. He tried to hide it, but i could tell it hit him differently.

:pachah1:

I don't get it. I was very confused. I mean for a girl, i'm not sensitive. Why talk about my looks if I can't make fun yours. I've noticed a lot of guys are every insecure, but hide it a lot better than women as they don't whine about shit. But combine insecurities with ego and its a deadly mix.

I'm cautious about roasting men's appearences. You lot are very insecure.
The jab at his hairline probably cut him a little too deep the miskeen. I can't imagine being in long term relationship where there isn't just constant juvenile fun and teasing. I've made that mistake, never again wallahi.

Bollocks, if anything it's girls that can't handle being teased over physical features, that guy might've just been extra sensitive. His bros probably don't rip the piss out of each other on a regular basis like other guys do. Me and my friends have torn each other to absolute shreds for a decade over every little insecurties and imperfection. Wallahi at this point getting banter off a girl is just cute lol.

How come you're not "sensitive for a girl", did you grow up with savage brothers/cousins or something?

The jab at his hairline probably cut him a little too deep the miskeen. I can't imagine being in long term relationship where there isn't just constant juvenile fun and teasing. I've made that mistake, never again wallahi.

Bollocks, if anything it's girls that can't handle being teased over physical features, that guy might've just been extra sensitive. His bros probably don't rip the piss out of each other on a regular basis like other guys do. Me and my friends have torn each other to absolute shreds for a decade over every little insecurties and imperfection. Wallahi at this point getting banter off a girl is just cute lol.

How come you're not "sensitive for a girl", did you grow up with savage brothers/cousins or something?

The average Somali girl isn't that sensitive compared to ajnabi girls. We have grown up being bantered by our mothers, aunts, brothers ect about our imperfections. No stone is left unturned. Somalis will create witty nicknames out of everything. I grew up with brothers, but in my family everyone is savage.

:damn:

In saying that, as much as I love bantering with a guy, my limit is when they start talking to me like i'm mandem. I like a guy that can joke about, but also know how to talk to a woman. Make me feel like a woman, not one of your boys you can cuss out and talk to like a flipping roadman.

He wasn't miskeen, i doubt anyone in his entire life has ever called him miskeen.
i've seen him rip into his boys and vice versa. Very boisterous with his boys.
But a lot of men are very different with girls. Your boy telling you have a receeding hairline isn't the same as a girl saying it. As a man you don't give a shit about whether your boy thinks you're attractive, but you do when it's a girl.

I think his problem was his ego, especially when it comes to women. Ridiculously large.

Last edited: