Lads are you gonna try get nudes/get sexual with a girl you’re seeing?

Are you gonna try get nudes/sexual with a girl you’re seeing?

• Yes

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters

World

VIP
Just to gouge at her personality? If she gives it up then she probably ain’t a virgin and has done this with another guy so she ain’t wifey material.

Nowadays you can’t even trust a woman in a niqab. I don’t think most Muslim females in the West are virgins either.

Dumb question sample before you buy
You have to make sure your the one who breaks her seal before marriage this will save you the headache of finding out she's not virgin on wedding night:hemad:
And plus after you take her virginity you have all the leverage to bargain and the peace in mind that she wasn't a hoe before you came:hemad:
Play chess not checkers:hemad:

What if she's so put off by your question that she doesn't want to see you anymore.:lawd:
Haha I was just testing you. I'm not sleazy, I promise. :mjcry:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
A girl who is not shy and is outgoing is not a virgin. A loud girl is definently not a virgin. Also girls who are on social media are not virgin. You have to look for girls who are studying in secret alone in a corner or who go shopping in the early morning on Saturday when men are sleeping. If they shop at night or afternoon, they are not virgin.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Depends on whether I wanna marry her or not. If shes a good girl potential mother of my kids I wouldnt, I'd treat her with respect.

A sket I just wanna beat tho is another story. Id expect nudes and a long night in a hotel with some Hash. Cut after am done and dash her away.

World

VIP
Depends on whether I wanna marry her or not. If shes a good girl potential mother of my kids I wouldnt, I'd treat her with respect.

A sket I just wanna beat tho is another story. Id expect nudes and a long night in a hotel with some Hash. Cut after am done and dash her away.
If you treat her with respect maybe she’ll put up that good girl potential mother of your kids image of herself to you, but is a sket on a down low.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
If you treat her with respect maybe she’ll put up that good girl potential mother of your kids image of herself to you, but is a sket on a down low.

Thats my worst nightmare bro:mjcry::mjcry:

Imagine shes just acting wifey material but bare madows had her couchie :mjcry::mjcry:

i'd kill myself :mjcry:

World

VIP
If she allows you to progress to the point that you're comfortable to ask then I'd say it's a bit late
But if you try to reach that point and she shuts you down straight away then that’s a good indication that she has good principles but before you tried how would you be able to know that?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I really question what kind of sick brother would ask for a picture of sockless ankles? :faysalwtf: Some decrepit feet haven't worn scantily clad sandles before or been touched the suns rays. If those toes aren't virgin. I don't know what is.

I really question what kind of sick brother would ask for a picture of sockless ankles? :faysalwtf: Some decrepit feet haven't worn scantily clad sandles before or been touched the suns rays. If those toes aren't virgin. I don't know what is.

In times like this I really do mourn for the creative rating. There was something so magical about that blue feather, rip baby :francis:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
A girl who is not shy and is outgoing is not a virgin. A loud girl is definently not a virgin. Also girls who are on social media are not virgin. You have to look for girls who are studying in secret alone in a corner or who go shopping in the early morning on Saturday when men are sleeping. If they shop at night or afternoon, they are not virgin.

so basically every somali chick in the whole world?
:ayaanswag:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
so basically every somali chick in the whole world?
:ayaanswag:

Married women can go buy at any time. It doesn't matter. But it's ceeb if a single woman does it at a time when men do it too. The only men you will see in the store in the morning are married men with their wives and kids.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
In times like this I really do mourn for the creative rating. There was something so magical about that blue feather, rip baby :francis:

You deflected. That can only mean one thing. Your ty feet have revealed the nakedness of their bunnons and likely caught foot fungus.

:mugshotman: Your barefeet came into contact with the promiscuous surface of the locker room floor, didn't they? :williamswtf:

You deflected. That can only mean one thing. Your ty feet have revealed the nakedness of their bunnons and likely caught foot fungus.

:mugshotman: Your barefeet came into contact with the promiscuous surface of the locker room floor, didn't they? :williamswtf:

Yes, I like walking barefoot along wet sand on the beach but more importantly do you talk to your mother with that filthy mouth? Very intrusive questions m’lady. I expected better from you.