Lads are you gonna try get nudes/get sexual with a girl you’re seeing?

Are you gonna try get nudes/sexual with a girl you’re seeing?

• Yes

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters
there are lots of fake virgins, they underwent plastic surgery to restore their virginity. if you wanna make sure she's a genuine authentic virgin, take her to a medical doctor for verification.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yes, I like walking barefoot along wet sand on the beach but more importantly do you talk to your mother with that filthy mouth? Very intrusive questions m’lady. I expected better from you.

I never realized Athletes foot was a sensitive topic. I will tread lightly from here on out.:wow:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
tenor.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
A girl who is not shy and is outgoing is not a virgin. A loud girl is definently not a virgin. Also girls who are on social media are not virgin. You have to look for girls who are studying in secret alone in a corner or who go shopping in the early morning on Saturday when men are sleeping. If they shop at night or afternoon, they are not virgin.
Good luck finding a wife

Your marriage won’t be sacred if you do that and want to marry her.

Most unmarried couples who do all the intimate things a married couples do, their marriages won’t last for long because there is nothing new to look forward to except responsibilities.

A girl who is not shy and is outgoing is not a virgin. A loud girl is definently not a virgin. Also girls who are on social media are not virgin. You have to look for girls who are studying in secret alone in a corner or who go shopping in the early morning on Saturday when men are sleeping. If they shop at night or afternoon, they are not virgin.
kkkk

dr.leorio

death\emitter
America is the modern day Bablyon. Think Sodom and Gomorrah on steriods.

I admit, I did some dirt back in my youth but once you've experienced the sexual "underworld" then you'll understand nobodies truly innocent. Unless you get them right outta highschool with a solid family then don't expect a virgin.

The fact that you're inclined to even ask if she's a virgin speaks volumes already. When you're dealing with one, you'll know right away

If a girl commits zina loses her virginity but truly repents to Allah, she becomes a born again virgin spiritually.

If the almighty see her as pure and don't pass judgment why would anyone

I sure will, I'm not with her to not do sexual things. That's why I have male friends.

If a girl commits zina loses her virginity but truly repents to Allah, she becomes a born again virgin spiritually.

Lol God may forgive her for zina, but he's still not a virgin no matter what.

Trending