Ladies

Tukraq

VIP
Saying hello, how are you that's normal, but getting beeped at while walking , some one whistling at you etc this makes us feel uncomfortable and in danger .
I see it as an awkward way of getting attention to shoot your shot, I don't see how its dangerous, but I wouldn't do it myself

Tukraq

VIP
Groping is rape and should be a serious repercussions for it. Cat calling is sexual harassment and degrading. No Muslim women should be subject to it

@Tukraq
Don't you have female relatives? How can you defend this:kodaksmiley:
sxb your focused on cousin matters you grew up with lol, leave this for us that actually got to shoot our shots with stranger women in public we don't know and have never seen before, me using a pickup line and getting the digits from the hottie I seen in public isn't no harassment nor degrading

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Have you ever experienced men seeing you only as a sex object? Like groping you, cat calling, rape?

So many women I have come across through out my life all have a story of being raped and they say it caused trauma to their lives, these people you won't think they been through anything , they seem normal. Majority said their families didn't believe there stories and ignored them.

I wonder if this happens in the Somali community?
All men are perverts only a few are good.
I don’t even trust men. Never be alone with a man because they usually have a sick/ sex crazed mind. That’s a fact.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
All men are perverts only a few are good.
I don’t even trust men. Never be alone with a man because they usually have a sick/ sex crazed mind. That’s a fact.
You are a very smart woman.
You're more in-sync with reality than most females.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
That shit had me shook. All Asian men that I have met have been the most respectful out of every race of male. I never thought one would ever grope me:zhqjlmx:
I might find you annoying but I feel for you.If that shit ever happened to my sister,someone would've gone home with a bloody nose or a purple eye or maybe both:birdman:

Trending