Ladies

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Have you ever experienced men seeing you only as a sex object? Like groping you, cat calling, rape?

So many women I have come across through out my life all have a story of being raped and they say it caused trauma to their lives, these people you won't think they been through anything , they seem normal. Majority said their families didn't believe there stories and ignored them.

I wonder if this happens in the Somali community?

Tukraq

VIP
Cat calling is still sexual abuse.
define cat calling and explain to me how its sexual abuse, from my understanding talking to a women at all in public is seen as catcalling even saying hello, I'm sorry but I don't see how thats sexual abuse

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
define cat calling and explain to me how its sexual abuse, from my understanding talking to a women at all in public is seen as catcalling even saying hello, I'm sorry but I don't see how thats sexual abuse

Saying hello, how are you that's normal, but getting beeped at while walking , some one whistling at you etc this makes us feel uncomfortable and in danger .

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
wat about undressing a sexy naag with my eyes.
Other day when I was downtown I saw this qalanjo wearing sum tight ass skinny jeans.
Had to glance over

Will this soon be considered sexual abuse?
:noneck:

You are committing Zina in your imagination, and you will be sinned.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Groping is rape and should be a serious repercussions for it. Cat calling is sexual harassment and degrading. No Muslim women should be subject to it

@Tukraq
Don't you have female relatives? How can you defend this:kodaksmiley:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
wait a minute
I thought zina was doing an action
If I imagined u and I going from the bedroom to the wall, till the sweat drops of balmy balls.
Am I a sinner??
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Yes get married asap you are accumulating sins, and also wasting your sperm. When you die your hands will give birth to bastard babies.

mrlog

VIP
Yes get married asap you are accumulating sins, and also wasting your sperm. When you die your hands will give birth to bastard babies.

walaalo why don’t u join me in this venture.
u got wat I need and vice versa
We can hit Malaysia for our 12 week honeymoon.
u and I will both stop accumulating sins me wasting my sperm and u gossiping about heblaayos daughter.

wat say u
:samwelcome:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
walaalo why don’t u join me in this venture.
u got wat I need and vice versa
We can hit Malaysia for our 12 week honeymoon.
u and I will both stop accumulating sins me wasting my sperm and u gossiping about heblaayos daughter.

wat say u
:samwelcome:

How about you contact your 1st cousin safiyo from baadiyo cause I already have my dream man.

Trending