Ladies would you?

Whats a lot of money to you ?

What figures are you talking under 10 k or 5 figure sums ? isit stored electronically isit straight cash ??

If you're talking about 40/50k +
I think you should be worried about whether the government will find out they will seize that shit if you can't prove where it came from.

a 30k Nursing Job won't be enough of an excuse.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Yes, I'd buy buy myself a nice 3-bed contemporary and tell him to build and live in the shed. He can enter through the backyard door and I'll make him create a nice little doggie door to put the groceries he bought through because there's NO WAY I'm splitting the bills with a #broke nigga. Of course, I expect him to for the utilities because he's not a man if he doesn't. I'll only meet him every full moon for copulation.
You're a woman?:ohhh:

I swear, I thought you was a nigga all this time

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
:drakewtf::dwill::drakekidding::mjpls::ohlord:

Sir...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yes mansplainers do not desserve the privelegde of being called by their correct pronunce due to the intolerable and heinous of mansplainigahhh its verbal assault on the soul abuse and acts of terrorism and emotional abuse u are the soul reason why patriarchy is till alive and killing our QUEEEANZZZZZZ

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
:drakewtf:

Are you niggas slow?

Before people start bragging about how laandheere they are and how many camels their family has....

I'm a nigga

You.... You're just doing this on purpose :ufdup:
I love you no homo😍😝🥰😘🤝

Why does it matter? I wouldn’t care if he is richer than me or not, he will never find out about my savings and salary.:trumpsmirk:

I don't want to deal with a salty nigga. If he's balling then he can give me financial advise and help my grow my wealth.

giphy.gif

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Nope. Islamically it doesn’t matter it’s not haram for a woman keeping her money stashed somewhere and use it whenever she wants to

Trending

Latest posts