Ladies would you?

Tell your husband if you had a lot of money stashed away?
1603828321001.gif

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Personally I'd find out or find the money itself anyway. Whats mines is yours and whats yours is mine.
Not in islam. What money belongs to the husband also belongs to the wifes. What money belongs to the wifes is only for the wife. :westbrookswag:

Nafiso Qalanjo

He cant do shit. In islam your money is yours, and his money is also yours.:denzelnigga:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Just let him know that you're good with money. How much you got dont really concern a man

Nafiso Qalanjo

You xalimos on here are really in for something when you get married or if you step out in a relationship lol.
Triggered much?:yacadiim:

Being a women is a privilege in islam. Mashallah :rejoice:
36818231-gangster-in-shirt-and-suspenders-is-counting-money-and-smoking-cuban-cigar-while-sitt...jpg

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Yes, I'd buy buy myself a nice 3-bed contemporary and tell him to build and live in the shed. He can enter through the backyard door and I'll make him create a nice little doggie door to put the groceries he bought through because there's NO WAY I'm splitting the bills with a #broke nigga. Of course, I expect him to for the utilities because he's not a man if he doesn't. I'll only meet him every full moon for copulation.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
lol ok pick-me, it's 2020 and you really wanna keep us in the 12th century? Level up.
thats mansplaningahaahh how dare u sir woman he she it is we are they are thæ are patriarchy sexism assault verbal harassement off with the lower end of the body

Trending

Latest posts