Ladies : Would you help your husband if he lost his job or would you divorce?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Boqorada gives off toxic vibes.

I think she will get far, many men like women that put them in their place. Gives them motivation.

Personally, I am more of an equal partnership person. My parents both have professional jobs and support each other because their main goal was providing us the best upbringing. I want that type of attitude in a relationship.

@Boqorada gives off toxic vibes.

I think she will get far, many men like women that put them in their place. Gives them motivation.

Personally, I am more of an equal partnership person. My parents both have professional jobs and support each other because their main goal was providing us the best upbringing. I want that type of attitude in a relationship.
If u lack self discipline and motivation i recommend the military, not a toxic woman. Bad advice.

Since forever. A mans sole purpose is to provide. Even during the stone ages the neanderthals would battle saber toothed tigers, woolly mammoths etc to bring meal home. A man has to always work and provide is all I'm saying.
Okay, does this mean your okay with following traditional gender roles i.e cleaning, cooking for him.?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
it's funny how this was posted in women's den
but 99% of the comments under this thread are from men:hmm:
Waa yaab

200-5.gif

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
Men back home rarely work 75% unemployed
:pachah1:
you are just making fun of people back there without realising that they didn't choose to be unemployed unlike the ones in the west who are fuccking lazy and chose to be.

fun fact: more than 60% of Somali diaspora are unemployed. :mjdontkno:

you are just making fun of people back there without realising that they didn't choose to be unemployed unlike the ones in the west who are fuccking lazy and chose to be.

fun fact: more than 60% of Somali diaspora are unemployed. :mjdontkno:
Where the heck you get this stat from.

Of course, tf? I'll help him get back on his feet. That's what a healthy relationship is all about
lool I'm amused at these spot scenarios about hypothetical spouses because everyone seems to have so much cuqdad for a person who doesn't even exist yet :farmajoyaab: no love or partnership its all tit for tat

Trending