Ladies : Would you help your husband if he lost his job or would you divorce?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I would divorce. What's mine is mine. If he can't get another job or ask elsewhere for a loan that's his problem not mine.

Wbu ?

I ask because the gender roles have reversed in our society where most men and women are ok with the man not working and providing, even back home.
Being in somalia ive seen a lot. Somali women are the ones mostly in the suuqs selling clothes and running stores. The men not so much. Not anyway attacking my fellow geeljires but its the truth.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Being in somalia ive seen a lot. Somali women are the ones mostly in the suuqs selling clothes and running stores. The men not so much. Not anyway attacking my fellow geeljires but its the truth.
You even see mothers with their infant children strapped to their chests while selling in the suuqs. It's crazy that this has become the norm. Even the somali female youtubers and fanaans are the main providers in their households, like Rasmi rays, shaddiyo sharaf, nadira nayrus etc

You even see mothers with their infant children strapped to their chests while selling in the suuqs. It's crazy that this has become the norm. Even the somali female youtubers and fanaans are the main providers in their households, like Rasmi rays, shaddiyo sharaf, nadira nayrus etc
How u gonna call shots like that?
:mjlol:
Real talk tho. Im guessing u went to somalia. Have u felt any type of jealousy from ur relatives. Like the sneak diss comments?
I can be an asshole but i keep my mouth to myself cuz it aint a good look to outright get offended and say some dumb shit u would regret.

World

VIP
Women are not allowed to divorce their husbands for reasons like this in Islam. You will be his wife no matter what you say or do unless he gives you permission to divorce in the eyes of Allah.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
How u gonna call shots like that?
:mjlol:
Real talk tho. Im guessing u went to somalia. Have u felt any type of jealousy from ur relatives. Like the sneak diss comments?
I can be an asshole but i keep my mouth to myself cuz it aint a good look to outright get offended and say some dumb shit u would regret.
Oh definitely, somalis are very shady so its expected but it wasnt a frequent occurrence and never from the ones that actually matter lol, it's always the irrelevant ones that need to put their 2 cents in.

I do the same, being cold towards them instead of bickering has worked for me because no matter what I'll be the bad guy.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
But you will keep tyrone and also cook malawax for him after work.
Tyrones are your kryptonite

tenor-1,181.gif

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Women are not allowed to divorce their husbands for reasons like this in Islam. You will be his wife no matter what you say or do unless he gives you permission to divorce in the eyes of Allah.
Yes you can. A mans job is to work and provide. If I as a wife am not satisfied then I have every right to ask for a divorce. I'm not gonna be held prisoner by some jobless bum.

World

VIP
Yes you can. A mans job is to work and provide. If I as a wife am not satisfied then I have every right to ask for a divorce. I'm not gonna be held prisoner by some jobless bum.
Are you gonna be homeless and starve to death if he doesn’t have a job? If not, then he has done his job to provide.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Are you gonna be homeless and starve to death if he doesn’t have a job? If not, then he has done his job to provide.
Where's the money coming from if he's jobless? I'm supposed to wait till the last penny is used to ask for a divorce? Nooope

Although it is a man's role to provide, if your husband is experiencing short-term hardship and you want to divorce him for that, then you're not ready for marriage. A marriage is a partnership and will have low points for both partners. A man should also be able to handle his wife's duties when she is pregnant or unwell.

Psychologist

Changemaker
if he is helping himself and searching for another job, than divorcing him isn't the answer but would agree with you if he sits around home and don't wanna work. Relationship is helping each other at your lowest and loving each other for what they can provide.

World

VIP
Where's the money coming from if he's jobless? I'm supposed to wait till the last penny is used to ask for a divorce? Nooope
People have savings for emergency. Anyway, with your mindset don’t worry about getting married because no man would ever want you.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Although it is a man's role to provide, if your husband is experiencing short-term hardship and you want to divorce him for that, then you're not ready for marriage. A marriage is a partnership and will have low points for both partners. A man should also be able to handle his wife's duties when she is pregnant or unwell.
If it's short tems, like 2 weeks to a month then cool. Longer than that no. I understand marriage is a partnership but most times it's the woman that's carrying all the weight and I dont do well with struggle.
50/50 isn't even good enough. 100% effort is needed to make a marriage work.

People have savings for emergency. Anyway, with your mindset don’t worry about getting married because no man would ever want you.
Those savings will be my divorce settlement.
I always laugh at the "nO mAn WiLl wAnT yOu" from you lot lool you forget that men are deplorable dogs.

If it's short tems, like 2 weeks to a month then cool. Longer than that no. I understand marriage is a partnership but most times it's the woman that's carrying all the weight and I dont do well with struggle.
50/50 isn't even good enough. 100% effort is needed to make a marriage work.

Those savings will be my divorce settlement.
I always laugh at the "nO mAn WiLl wAnT yOu" from you lot lool you forget that men are deplorable dogs.
images.jpeg

Trending