Ladies would you ever approach a guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
And you’re still single,right?:gaasdrink:

Waryaahe your 18-year old ass doesn’t have the right to talk right now. Go and fix what you and your so called gf have going on right now. You and your shade need to hit the road. :ayaanswag:

Yes I am, till the guy I’m talking to puts a ring on it :yacadiim:.

I have too much pride to do that. Even if I find him attractive he's not getting a second glance, forget approaching.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
a xalimo approached me once, at that time she was ugly as f*ck, like really ugly.

now shes hot and beautiful and i regret now rejecting her....

:mjcry:

No, I could never approach a guy, even if i was interested in him.

From what I've been told guys don't like woman asking them out

:yacadiim: just seems so desperate

To each his own, but I'd encourage you to think about whether this line of thinking is just a defence mechanism in protecting your ego than the reasons mentioned.

Guys do no take points off for women approaching, this is nonsense I mostly hear come from women.

I have too much pride to do that. Even if I find him attractive he's not getting a second glance, forget approaching.

2When your 31 and still single, I hope you can still reminisce that precious pride you kept when you were 23, because I would be willing to bet "pride"' by 31 will take a different meaning.

To each his own, but I'd encourage you to think about whether this line of thinking is just a defence mechanism in protecting your ego than the reasons mentioned.

Guys do no take points off for women approaching, this is nonsense I mostly hear come from women.

2When your 31 and still single, I hope you can still reminisce that precious pride you kept when you were 23, because I would be willing to bet "pride"' by 31 will take a different meaning.

I WILL NEVER APPROACH A GUY

I DON'T CARE IF HE WAS DRIPPING IN GOLD

:mahubowtf:

I WILL NEVER APPROACH A GUY

I DON'T CARE IF HE WAS DRIPPING IN GOLD

:mahubowtf:

That's completely up to you, but you are handicapping yourself to only those men that show interest first. I mean whatever floats your boat but I'd prefer to maximize the chances I'd find someone ideal, who approaches who doesn't register for me -- its meaningless. But as I said, whatever keeps your fragile ego intact ;)

Last edited:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Yes, I would actually. I'd greet him and hope he'd understand waxaan u jeeda, aabihii naaraha! :dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending