Ladies would you ever approach a guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So I'm watching Somali couple snapchat today, there's a couple from the UK, they've 2 kids. The wife said she approached him. And now they're married.

Would you ever approach a guy?

No, I could never approach a guy, even if i was interested in him.

From what I've been told guys don't like woman asking them out

:yacadiim: just seems so desperate

This is true.

Men think the women who approach them are "hoes".

However, it isn't hurt to show signs OR tell a friend of his that you're interest in getting to know him.

If you like a guy and you didn't do anything, then you missed out on the opportunity.

Sspot females are ugly they might not have any choice :mjcry:

jk.png
jk.png
jk.png

Well it would matter on what type of guy
Some of them are pretty chill
And it wouldn’t be a problem
Then you have those weirdos who think it’s wrong :)

Yes as friends ;)

No, I could never approach a guy, even if i was interested in him.

From what I've been told guys don't like woman asking them out

:yacadiim: just seems so desperate
This is true.

However, it isn't hurt to show signs OR tell a friend of his that you're interest in getting to know him.

If you like a guy and you didn't do anything, then you missed out on the opportunity.
Who lied to yall lol. Most men that I know wouldnt think youre hoes for approaching them first. You guys gotta stop reading these weird ass magazines that are saying these type of shits.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Go for it, there's no harm that can come from approaching someone you are interested in. Either they say yes or their loss :)

This is true.

Really nigga? Who are these men that automatically assume she a hoe if she approaches for a meaningful relationship? Are you sure you didn't meant one night stand?

One of the qualities any decent religiously practicing guy looks at is xishood if that is missing, so is everything else, if your a young girl never married before you destroy this

The only time you should enquire as a female is if you have gone through divorce, because the expectations are already that your experienced

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
One of the qualities any decent religiously practicing guy looks at is xishood if that is missing, so is everything else, if your a young girl never married before you destroy this

The only time you should enquire as a female is if you have gone through divorce, because the expectations are already that your experienced

:hillarybiz: Do as they do in Arabta, exchange numbers shiftly before making eye contact. No one is really the agressor - this way. It's like a game of roulette, you don't know who's digits you'll get. If you manage to meet a modestly dressed, rubeneque woman from the exchange - there's more to love.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I wouldn’t. I’m way too proud to approach a guy. He should approach me and take a lot of initiative to show me he wants to get to know me :fittytousand:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I've had girls approach me in party settings but I'm usually too fucked up to realise they wanna f*ck

I get approached by girls occasionally. I find it funny because most of them can’t even hold a conversation and feel out of place.

I usually wait 2 minutes until they ask for my number/social media and then I tell them that I’m taken:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending