Ladies would you date a man who doesnt/barely fasts?

Ma soome ma u aqal gali laheyd?

• Haa. Diinta ayaan bari

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Maya: Ma Soome lama badali karo

Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
I'd rather he learn when to keep his mouth closed.

Off topic

Are you a lightskinned Amhara concubine?
giphy.gif

Amazonian

Well the biggest feminist who fasts and prays is better than someone who doesn't fast. Ah and they're also better than people who fornicate and expose themselves on Sspot.

giphy.gif
I pray five times a day yaad igu qaldeysaa :mjlol:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
My saqiir cousins fast, whatβ€˜s his excuse? :draketf: Nagu kala wad, isma daalin doona. If he ainβ€˜t on the deen, Iβ€˜m out, am I gonna teach him the deen misana ciyaalka aan dhali doona?? Fitnah will arise from a husband who's not doing his obligations. Iga tag:idontlike:

Amazonian

I can understand other addictions, but food? goddamn :francis: even children fast smh
:dead:
I've had this conversation with a few masoomayaals before and every time they told me living in America makes it easier in breaking their fasts with the restaurants being open and all. Some folks really forgot the whole reason behind Ramadan :snoop:

Amazonian

The streets find each other, a pious person won't end up with a un-pious person

The streets lead, the street leads astray. 1 pillar of Islam ignored.

Answer should be no. Unless its a match made in heaven

Shimbirbo shimbirkiisuu la duulaa is in full effect miyaad na leedahay ina adeer :ooh:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Wait...what?? People do what here?? :ileycry:

Real niggas talk about their hibongo experience!

Many here highlight their first time,
while real niggas highlight their first hibongo (but Admin always put me in Qashin for it, they are racist)
:heh:

even though salat is a bigger pillar than fasting I would consider someone who doesn't fast even less, because missing salats makes you neglegent or lazy, but missing fasting screams shamelessness to me. both are bad, but someone who just decides not to fast has zero shame

even though salat is a bigger pillar than fasting I would consider someone who doesn't fast even less, because missing salats makes you neglegent or lazy, but missing fasting screams shamelessness to me. both are bad, but someone who just decides not to fast has zero shame
It’s the fact that some guys here are intent on bullying a woman into considering such a man.

Someone here mentioned that if married, for instance, are they going to be teaching their children the deen or are they going to spend time reminding their husband to pray and fast? And not accepting that scenario means you’re staring down at a path towards divorce. :ftw9nwa:

I’d rather divorce such a man than stay married to him because he’ll put my akirah in jeopardy anyways.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
What’s hibongo exactly mean anyways? been trying to understand it for awhile lol

My obsession for 2 years kkk.
It's from an Ethiopian song:
Ever since someone on a Discord server sent us a link of this song,
I immediately adopted it as my Personal Anthem!
:lawd:

With months passing by, many people followed me in my Hibongo Path:mjhaps:

Trending

Latest posts