Ladies would you date a man who doesnt/barely fasts?

Ma soome ma u aqal gali laheyd?

• Haa. Diinta ayaan bari

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Maya: Ma Soome lama badali karo

Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
You've been talking to a guy for some time now. He is financially secure and is ready to settle down. You've never spent Ramadan with him and hes never told you about his fasting habits. Ten days into Ramadan you asked him multiple times how his fast is going and each single time he replied with, "I'm not fasting today-" What would you do when you find out the man you love barely fasts? Will you stay with him or will you leave? Keep in mind this man loves you, tells you hes Muslim and you're both compatible.

Fikirkaada nala wadaag walaal :hmm:

Note: Fellas feel free to tune in. Tell us if you would wife a Xalimo who doesn't fast :salute:

Last edited:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I aint muslim :deadosama: :mjpls:
Nagu kala wad :nahgirl:
giphy.gif

Red flags galore. I’d ask if he prays and fasts. If Ramadan were to come around and he’s not fasting the first day, I’m out.

I get people who can’t fast for other reasons. If he’s in that category than that’s also a no (it suggests he may have health issues).

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
well before speaking to him im going to ask him about prayers and fasting in fact the only convo i want from him is islam so I would know if he doesn't fast as he wouldnt be interested in bringing islamic topic often when we are talking before meeting his family vice versa

No one is perfect. You don’t dump people at the first sign of imperfection. I think people are redeemable except for violence, bad temper or psychopathy prone individuals. Also I think severe addiction of any type you should stir away from but we all have faults and I think fasting is one that can be easily resolved. If he wants to change and can picture himself fasting then why not give him a chance. If he’s adamant that he will never fast...that’s a huge problem and a dealbreaker.
I think at his grown age if he’s not fasting or praying then I can’t help him. He’s a liability. Our children will suffer.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
What if he has a condition (like a chronic disease)?

Would you still love him? Would you even consider him to be husband material?

You've been talking to a guy for some time now. He is financially secure and is ready to settle down. You've never spent Ramadan with him and hes never told you about his fasting habits. Ten days into Ramadan you asked him multiple times how his fast is going and each single time he replied with, "I'm not fasting today-" What would you do when you find out the man you love barely fasts? Will you stay with him or will you leave? Keep in mind this man loves you, tells you hes Muslim and you're both compatible.

Fikirkaada nala wadaag walaal :hmm:

Note: Fellas feel free to tune in. Tell us if you would wife a Xalimo who doesn't fast :salute:

Sounds like a closeted Atheist brother. Mashallah.

:denzelnigga:

Totally it makes sense. You don’t count on something that you don’t have. But the premise of the question is you already in love with this guy. And my thing is if he is willing to change why dump him and not work with him? I’d give him a chance but if he’s says he’s never fasting than there’s nothing left I’d walk. Although I do agree if he’s decent guy why is he not fasting? What else is he hiding. So I can see your point too.
Ok see in my case, I cannot love a man who does not love Allah and doesn’t abide by what He prescribes. Out of the question for me.

Desert flower has extreme lines and no compromise, she’s a divorce waiting to happen. You cannot control the behaviours of grown adults.

Trending