Ladies would you date a man who doesnt/barely fasts?

Ma soome ma u aqal gali laheyd?

• Haa. Diinta ayaan bari

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Maya: Ma Soome lama badali karo

Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters
Keep in mind men lie in order to get what they want. Alot of guys will tell you exactly what you wanna hear so theres really nothing you can do until you move in with somebody.

Some of them be munching on burritos from sunrise to sunset and will still show up to Iftar like they havent ate anything all day :manny:

I'm not asking him yes or no questions I'll be interrogating him on his knowledge and stance on islamic principles. No-one can have their guard up forever he'll slip up in no time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:win:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
well before speaking to him im going to ask him about prayers and fasting in fact the only convo i want from him is islam so I would know if he doesn't fast as he wouldnt be interested in bringing islamic topic often when we are talking before meeting his family vice versa
You'll never know someone until you've actually moved in with them. Both men and women lie, if he wants you, he'll tell you he fasts and never misses a day.

Ok see in my case, I cannot love a man who does not love Allah and doesn’t abide by what He prescribes. Out of the question for me.

Don’t let these weirdos get to you. They’re hooyos raised them to think of themselves as God.

No way as a Muslim woman can you marry someone who purposely doesn’t do the basics towards Allah. If you’re not going to marry a Muslim than at least marry an cadaan who will treat you with respect. Smh

Last thing Somali guys had going for them was practicing Islam. If you don’t have that.... sorry for you.:ftw9nwa:

These same guys will call a praying, fasting non hijabi Somali girl a gaal. I have no idea what religion they practice.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I'm not asking him yes or no questions I'll be interrogating him on his knowledge and stance on islamic principles. No-one can have their guard up forever he'll slip up in no time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:win:

giphy.gif

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Istaghfirullah! That changes everything. He’s got to go! Damn what am I gonna do with a gluttonous farax with no self-control. He’s prolly the kinda guy that will beat you up for not bringing him a burger. Ain’t no one wants Henry the 8th 😂

giphy.gif
Dont forget dee. Hes financially stable, spoils you, loves you and is willing to give up everything but only if you give him a chance...

Yacni inanku jaceyl xad ka bax ah ayuu kuu qabaa balse cuntada ayuu aad u cunaa lol

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You'll never know someone until you've actually moved in with them. Both men and women lie, if he wants you, he'll tell you he fasts and never misses a day.
and that's what i expect him to say to me. And I know we won't fully know each other until we move in hence why I wont have children until after 2 years of settling in.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The streets find each other, a pious person won't end up with a un-pious person

The streets lead, the street leads astray. 1 pillar of Islam ignored.

Answer should be no. Unless its a match made in heaven

Trending