Ladies, why do your exes always come back?

I once told someone i almost died in car crash and all I could think of was her. And it worked. Most women are suckers for good sob story. No man who really wants a woman is gonna let his pride stand in the way and not contact her for years. So him saying he was scared is classic move. Its gonna make you think what he felt for you was so strong and unique, he didnt know how to handle it. Well played I have to say lol

Damn. you were really desperate.

Muji

VIP
I think we came on top in that battle. Most people sided with us. Its ok I know jealousy is hard to deal with lool

You were embarrassing yourself and was tagging half of the forum. The only person who came to your defence was your arch nemisis and that was only through coded messages.
Damn. you were really desperate.

Why are you using the past tense. I would say his desperation has only amplified.

You were embarrassing yourself and was tagging half of the forum. The only person who came to your defence was your arch nemisis and that was only through coded messages.

Why are you using the past tense. I would say his desperation has only amplified.

Loool aussie was on my side. He is my brother abd a good man lol. Warya @AussieHustler you owe me for always defending you

VixR

Veritas
I once told someone i almost died in car crash and all I could think of was her. And it worked. Most women are suckers for good sob story. No man who really wants a woman is gonna let his pride stand in the way and not contact her for years. So him saying he was scared is classic move. Its gonna make you think what he felt for you was so strong and unique, he didnt know how to handle it. Well played I have to say lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Muji

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jayden and @Mckenzie are the biggest f*ck boys on this forum. Because they are always nice and hard to rile up They are masters of the poker face.

@Abdalla is the reverse he likes to put on an act that he is no nonsense but behind closed doors he is hugging his pillow and looking at pictures of you on his phone.

I give men like Jayden and mckenzie a harder time. They just have that sleazy charming f*ck boy attitude. Makes me think they are hiding something. But men like @Abdalla who try to pretend they are tough are covering their real selves. Does this make sense?

2 years!? Put that Farax on suicide watch. Either he is checking to see if you are as desperate as him for sex or he hit rock bottom and has no self confidence to come crawling back like that.

Lol why does 2 years shock you?
Cause it's so damn long. What were you doing those 2 years? You should've been over that person a long time ago.

If you still think about someone let alone call them 2 years later you have deep underlying issues that need to be solved by a medical professional.

Again none of that applies if he is just putting out feelers for a lay.

Muji

VIP
Cause it's so damn long. What were you doing those 2 years? You should've been over that person a long time ago.

If you still think about someone let alone call them 2 years later you have deep underlying issues that need to be solved by a medical professional.

No chance

Jayden and @Mckenzie are the biggest f*ck boys on this forum. Because they are always nice and hard to rile up They are masters of the poker face.

@Abdalla is the reverse he likes to put on an act that he is no nonsense but behind closed doors he is hugging his pillow and looking at pictures of you on his phone.

I give men like Jayden and mckenzie a harder time. They just have that sleazy charming f*ck boy attitude. Makes me think they are hiding something. But men like @Abdalla who try to pretend they are tough are covering their real selves. Does this make sense?

Life is about winning. You gotta do what you gotta do to get what you want. No time for emotions. Also we the same...you were ready to break down a familyband leave jackie chan and chung li in a broken home.

@VixR you cant read the eyes of a man like me. I will read you very easy and show you what you want to see. Someone like @Knowles from the ghetto of london is harder to play. But a small white town gurl like you with your innocence. You would hate men forever after meeting someone like me lool

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

Fuckboy or not, even a gentleman is just a patient wolf :kanyeshrug:

Ladies go back to their exes because it doesn't count as a new body. They feel less guilty cashing in with the ex than rebounding to get with another guy, only a bad girl would do that :kanyeshrug:

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
They missed the malab that juvenated them and gave them the confidence and glowing skin they didnt have before me. That sweet nectar honey and silky substance had a success rate of 100%. No man has made it out sane from me.

t.lying:(

VixR

Veritas

The reason I think he wasn’t just looking for a lay was bc he wasn’t nearby. By then he was stationed somewhere else within the US, but again you can’t just leave.

I think if you’re ghosting a full-fledged relationship, you kind of just pay for it later, if you were invested in it to begin with.

When I say he had a huge ego, I’m not kidding. I was more suprised he was admitting to anything at all, and I wondered (and asked him) if he was dying or something lol.
Life is about winning. You gotta do what you gotta do to get what you want. No time for emotions. Also we the same...you were ready to break down a familyband leave jackie chan and chung li in a broken home.

@VixR you cant read the eyes of a man like me. I will read you very easy and show you what you want to see. Someone like @Knowles from the ghetto of london is harder to play. But a small white town gurl like you with your innocence. You would hate men forever after meeting someone like me lool
You can’t identify fakes lol. I’m not sure you’re capable of reading anything.

I maintain girls can usually read you. I really think I’m actually quite good at it. If they let you in on a lie, they were most likely capitalizing on it too, and wanted to hear it.

@VixR you cant read the eyes of a man like me. I will read you very easy and show you what you want to see. Someone like @Knowles from the ghetto of london is harder to play. But a small white town gurl like you with your innocence. You would hate men forever after meeting someone like me lool[/QUOTE]

Something tells me you are the ultimate F*** boy unleashed. Please have mercy on these poor girls.

Trending