Ladies, why do your exes always come back?

Tukraq

VIP
After six months of not talking to them they rear their ugly heads. Reading the posts of @Abdalla has proven insightful- everyday he hunches over his phone playing mind games with the one girl who would give him attention. Our beautiful @Reiko.

I’ve realised men don’t ever get over you and they certainly don’t like the idea that you may be over them. When they think you’re about to forget about them you receive a message....

I blocked him and if there is a man like this in your life you should block him. Don’t waste your time. Avoid men who play games like a plague.

An ex is like food you put in the freezer. They may come in handy when you are hungry one day. But ultimately they are temporary fix of hunger. But once you done with them you put them back in the freezer

Lol the sad reality is he is part of a lot of women’s collection himself. Especially when they are collecting that child support from him. 7 kids with 7 women. Loser.
True....but what about the 5th, 6th or even 7th woman who gets pregnant by him? Its clear he doesnt care and pregnate anything he finds

Muji

VIP
True....but what about the 5th, 6th or even 7th woman who gets pregnant by him? Its clear he doesnt care and pregnate anything he finds

They are looking for 30k instalments every month. Are you willing to step in and pay them this amount without them getting pregnant?

Tukraq

VIP
Lol the sad reality is he is part of a lot of women’s collection himself. Especially when they are collecting that child support from him. 7 kids with 7 women. Loser.
chill dont slander mr hendrix, thats the city boy coach, I heard he puts on for ATL somalis

They are looking for 30k instalments every month. Are you willing to step in and pay them this amount without them getting pregnant?

I mean sure they made an investment. To raise a child with no dad and collect good child support. But they are also creating next generation of fvck boys and the circle continue with their kid doing what their dad did. This is why the community is where its at

Muji

VIP
I mean sure they made an investment. To raise a child with no dad and collect good child support. But they are also creating next generation of fvck boys and the circle continue with their kid doing what their dad did. This is why the community is where its at
Have you taken off your cape this evening walal? Glad to hear your shift at Aldi went well and seem to be in a better mood.

VixR

Veritas
He seems like he dates older woman. Have you seen him flirting wth basra?
Older women are responsible. Just from some stray comments saying how he was setup or other shady scenarios, I feel like he probably dated some interesting chicks.

Im not fragile. It’s life.

I bet you have a good story lol. I have a feeling you date shady women.

I once told someone i almost died in car crash and all I could think of was her. And it worked. Most women are suckers for good sob story. No man who really wants a woman is gonna let his pride stand in the way and not contact her for years. So him saying he was scared is classic move. Its gonna make you think what he felt for you was so strong and unique, he didnt know how to handle it. Well played I have to say lol

Muji

VIP
He seems like he dates older woman. Have you seen him flirting wth basra?

From his fight with reiko last night I could tell he is not used to dealing with a young women. He prefers older women who make him feel special and will wash his warehouse uniform for him

Muji

VIP
I once told someone i almost died in car crash and all I could think of was her. And it worked. Most women are suckers for good sob story. No man who really wants a woman is gonna let his pride stand in the way and not contact her for years. So him saying he was scared is classic move. Its gonna make you think what he felt for you was so strong and unique, he didnt know how to handle it. Well played I have to say lol

Looooooooooooooooooooool you are nuts

Trending

Latest posts