Ladies, why do Somali girls not marry other East Africans like Ethiopian,Eritrean or Sudanese?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won’t be a tiny minority anymore. I actually believe 35% of Somali gen z are undercover gaals.

Of course that is what you hope for. In reality, you only exist anonymously online, no one knows what you are or if you are Somali at all.

The reality of the Somali community says otherwise, if you would know anything about that.

In the mean time, keep day dreaming as you disappear and fade away into your degenerate western culture.

The only ones i've known and heard are Horner Muslims and Yemenis. Horners will fit in with no effort due to cultural similarities/understanding for obvious reasons. You're not going tell the difference at "first glance".

As for Sudanese, complete foreign culture and geographic reasons (Somalia is not a neighbor to Sudan) would be my guess but again, you wouldn't tell apart if they're in groups.

You’re smoking CRACK.

It is obvious you’re just being a gender warrior and triggering discourse.

I won’t give you the reaction you’re looking for. You would be sorely disappointed to discover that liberal/secular Somali women are the most likely to date out and date up.

I myself plan on saving myself to meet suitable western men at my dream Uni. And from what I see on social media and in my personal life, I am not alone. Every secular/liberal Somali woman I follow on socials that holds a degree and has gone to uni has gotten with rich ajanabis. (^: I guess that’s one of the reasons our parents are unhappy when we attend Uni.

Cheers.
You do not represent Somali women you would actually be disowned in 100% of Somali communites outside of Somalia. Most rich western men are NOT looking to get married to outsiders and statistically speaking, most "liberal" woman could not marry a rich man, even if they wanted to.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
You do not represent Somali women you would actually be disowned in 100% of Somali communites outside of Somalia.

I know. I never said I represented muslim women.
Most rich western men are NOT looking to get married to outsiders
That’s true most communities are endogamic but the west is a multicultural society and interracial dating is normalized. If you’re hot, keep yourself in shape, educated, have a good career, and share similar values there is no real reason a western individual won’t court you in the name of racism. This goes for both the men and the women. Do you deny this?

and statistically speaking, most "liberal" woman could not marry a rich man, even if they wanted to.

I agree. Most liberal women are not as cunning. They’re okay with settling for a man who makes average salary. There’s no shame in that though. You can still raise a family off this. I never shame people for their salaries/jobs. People are just trying to survive and have a good life. People find different meanings to life. One’s person idea of fulfillment and contentment is different from another’s.

I’ve always been ambitious my entire life. I want several sources of income, I want a top tier degree, and I want a good life without worrying about financial stress. I can make myself rich without having to rely on men. But, naturally as all women, I desire an equal.

Of course it’s not easy for most women to find rich men. It’s because they’re not in the same circles as rich men. But if they are….well you know the rest that follows 😄

You think a woman of my stature is low value?

View attachment 279111

I did prove my point. We named way more than 3 models. Western Somalis post their entire lives on social media for everyone to see. I am not going to doxx random private women just to prove a dumb point to you. I don’t need to go to that length. They aren’t public figures. I only posted public figures that can be googled online.

You take issue with it because it doesn’t fit your narrative. We both know that educated secular/liberal Somali women wouldn’t settle for less. We already came from a poor community, what sense does it make to marry out to someone who is just as poor. Everything I have shared with you contradicts what you said. Here I am, a gaal, telling you I have no interest in bottom tier men.

So you agree with me? 😂 Any woman can reasonably marry out and up if she knows how to play the game. Why are you even arguing then?

Also how is this me living through them? I’m just taking a note from their journal. Maybe Somali men should do the same. ✍️

You mean the muslims? Sounds like a muslim problem. Looks like muslim men need to become better men for muslim women.

Muslims care more about akhira than dunya so they are more willing to put up with things secular/liberal women would never put up with. I’ll hand the mic back to you 🎤

I am not inflating the numbers. I know too many ex muslims in my personal life for this to be a coincidence. I am also seeing the noticeable presence we have online on tiktok/twitter/instagram just posting our ordinary lives. Western Somalis are slowly becoming okay with being irreligious. Do you disagree?
Any guy with good looks and a decent IQ can marry up. Some of us Somali guys could do the exact same thing but we don't want to lol. The main difference between the sexes is the intial approach if i wanted i too could easily marry a rich gaal women but im not selling out my faith and culture for money that I'm about to make anyway.

Actually it's never been easier to marry up as a guy(most men don't care about this). Gen z women are very open to dating down statistically speaking.

Last edited:

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
Any guy with good looks and a decent IQ can marry up. Some of us Somali guys could do the exact same thing but we don't want to lol. The main difference between the sexes is the intial approach if i wanted i too could easily marry a rich gaal women but im not selling out my faith and culture for money that I'm about to make anyway.

Actually it's never been easier to marry up as a guy(most men don't care about this). Gen z women are very open to dating down statistically speaking.

Huh?

E76D01A6-439F-43CB-AA5F-20B036760AD7.gif

What are you talking about? The topic of this conversation keeps changing a mile a minute. I wasn’t even comparing Somali men to Somali women lol.

If you are going to bring up statistics, then the burden of proof is on you. You said Gen Z women of every community are statistically open to dating down. Now back it up and prove it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending