Ladies only

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont kiss and tell Im smarter than that im not looking for a relationship right now tbh i dont think i can trust a female might just wait till im 30 to get married why waste my youth cleaning diapers:manny:
if that is your mentality then wait as long as you can. lol. i went through that phase so i wont judge. you will know when you're ready. dont rush it.specially when you're a dude you dont have a biological clock lol enjoy

if that is your mentality then wait as long as you can. lol. i went through that phase so i wont judge. you will know when you're ready. dont rush it.specially when you're a dude you dont have a biological clock lol enjoy
Your right we shouldn't rush life at all i want at least two sons hopefully. I dont really care about the relationship i just need to find a woman who wants many sons like me.:trumpsmirk:

Your right we shouldn't rush life at all i want at least two sons hopefully. I dont really care about the relationship i just need to find a woman who wants many sons like me.:trumpsmirk:
May Allah bless you with a lot of Girls since you already wrote them off. on serious note make sure you like the woman you have your kids with.ps I like boys too. I want my first born to be a boy because boys are easy to handle lol dont wanna get too overwhelmed

May Allah bless you with a lot of Girls since you already wrote them off. on serious note make sure you like the woman you have your kids with.ps I like boys too. I want my first born to be a boy because boys are easy to handle lol dont wanna get too overwhelmed
I dont want a daughter because of the big responsibility that comes with it its much easier to keep a boy safe and sound then a girl i would probably be the most overprotective dad if i had a daughter honestly. But yeah i obvs im waiting for the right women but im not in it for no love or nothing like that that stuff is pretty childsish to me i jus need a mature girl who wants to make sons no loving at all.

I dont want a daughter because of the big responsibility that comes with it its much easier to keep a boy safe and sound then a girl i would probably be the most overprotective dad if i had a daughter honestly. But yeah i obvs im waiting for the right women but im not in it for no love or nothing like that that stuff is pretty childsish to me i jus need a mature girl who wants to make sons no loving at all.
My God. That is sad. I hope meet you one girl that changes your mind. How will you live with someone you dont love? maybe at the begning there isnt much love but you can alway cultivate love in your lives and your kids will see it. Kid are smart. they can tell if yall are robotic. Best of wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts