Ladies only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok my question is about monthly menstrual.
so for the whole month i am fine i have no tendency to have sex or feel horny. but just when my cycle is about to began i become super horny like omg lol i can get marry to next farah i see kind of horny.why is this? this is a recently pattern that i noticed. maybe like a year or two.
does this mean anything? other than the obvious lol

so for the whole month i am fine i have no tendency to have sex or feel horny. but just when my cycle is about to began i become super horny like omg lol i can get marry to next farah i see kind of horny.why is this? this is a recently pattern that i noticed. maybe like a year or two.

In short yes you're very normal and standard, and it is disheartening you didn't know this before hand.

Your menstrual cycle affects your libido (horniness), where it reaches peak erotic desire occurring around the time of ovulation midway between menstrual periods due to a boost in the production of estrogen and testosterone, it even makes your voice slightly more high pitched.

I do however find it worrying that you have no arousal (horniness) during the other times of the month, and this could be a either due to hormonal imbalance or just the sexually regressive nature of our society.

You are like every other girl I feel like you girls are a lot more Horner and need to masturbate a lot more than us men from my personal experience my ex was always doing the most even during her period she was a bit horny

this only happens about two or three days before my period starts.

Start tracking your period through an app mines always occurs during ovulation when im more fertile im pretty sure this is whats occuring and theres nothing to worry about! But if you feel like you need more reassurance set an appointment with your doctor

In short yes you're very normal and standard, and it is disheartening you didn't know this before hand.

Your menstrual cycle affects your libido (horniness), where it reaches peak erotic desire occurring around the time of ovulation midway between menstrual periods due to a boost in the production of estrogen and testosterone, it even makes your voice slightly more high pitched.

I do however find it worrying that you have no arousal (horniness) during the other times of the month, and this could be a either due to hormonal imbalance or just the sexually regressive nature of our society.
appreciate your concern but there is nothing wrong with me. I think it would be different story if i was married hahah. thank you

You are like every other girl I feel like you girls are a lot more Horner and need to masturbate a lot more than us men from my personal experience my ex was always doing the most even during her period she was a bit horny
Your ex seems like every man's dream girl except an insecure man Not to say that you are one of course lol

Im not a qabilist we were planning on having kids and all she just switched up on me differnetly i've been mad since :liberaltears::liberaltears:
qaraar? is ok there are a lot of girls. find someone better. let it go . I also hope you dont air her private life to others in public this she will have lines of guys just to find out lol

qaraar? is ok there are a lot of girls. find someone better. let it go . I also hope you dont air her private life to others in public this she will have lines of guys just to find out lol
I dont kiss and tell Im smarter than that im not looking for a relationship right now tbh i dont think i can trust a female might just wait till im 30 to get married why waste my youth cleaning diapers:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending