Ladies of sspot, which one of these madow men can get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Society tells us white men are the most attractive.
Anyways attractive is attractive. Madow men are attractive to most Somali girls. Most of us will end up with faraxs regardless.

Nope, society doesn’t tell you white man are attractive. If you think about it, white men aren’t overly masculinised by the media or anything. Black men and white women being the ideal couple is what society projects.

And madow men are only attracted to Somali girls because of our more Euro centric features compared to their women. As I said before, it’s because everyone has been indoctrinated by this white woman black man couple goals.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Look at what? Any non black girl who finds black men attractive has simply been brainwashed by white supremacy. These Somali girls are having an identity crisis, whilst simultaneously vocalising their white supremacists mindsets.

Black men are simply not attractive. They are useless, brainless idiots.

Somalis are black too.
BC921264-F534-4BFA-9AB4-13DDF2BB7AD2.jpeg

COl2OY5WsAAy7CM.jpg

Stop worshipping the white devil be proud of your African features

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Nope, society doesn’t tell you white man are attractive. If you think about it, white men aren’t overly masculinised by the media or anything. Black men and white women being the ideal couple is what society projects.

And madow men are only attracted to Somali girls because of our more Euro centric features compared to their women. As I said before, it’s because everyone has been indoctrinated by this white woman black man couple goals.

No African American men prefer their black queens

963a95a7b25d0e776f73a23570b8f722.jpg

220px-GabrielleUnionFeb09_cropped.jpg

NIA-LONG.jpg

Come back with your old username you self hating African booty scratching loser
Bye
Who are you talking about omotic girl?
:ulyin:

"African booty scratcher" kulaha, i'm a noble Somali Cushite you dusty omotic/Madow...

This what your people look like:
images

Embrace your people you self-hating Madow witch
:susp:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Well people do seem to get triggered by this sort of threads. So. why make a thread to purposely trigger them. I doubt your Somali...

I'm not Somali !?!!!:mjlol::siilaanyolaugh:

Someone please collect this dumb chick:noneck:

It's sad such a light hearted post got your knickers in a twist. Finding someone from another race attractive doesn't mean you are a race traitor, please fix up you, wallahi you sound inbred :ayaanswag:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending