Ladies of SSpot What's your Thoughts On Somali Men And Interracial Marriage

Personally for me I would prefer to marry someone Somali even though I grew up in an Caadan and brown community of people. But who knows if in the future I meet someone i geninuly like who is Muslim but not Somali ‍♀️. However when I really think about but it, I don’t ever really see myself marrying someone who is Madow or Caadan.

In Toronto where I used to live, I didn’t see a lot Somali people in interracial marriages. I’ve heard of a few but never saw them walking around. Lol I’m fact I barely see any Somali couples in public when it’s not Ramadan or Eid and usually they are accompanied by kids.

I occasionaly saw young Somali guys with Caadan girlfriends.

Gedogyal

good cop
For me personally. I'd love to marry a Somali guy but the thing is, I feel like everyone BUT Somali guys approach me.. I always turn them down because I don't see myself settling with an eritrean, arab and west africans (mainly these that approach me).. I sometimes feel like I'm wasting my time and maybe I'm too picky etc.. But I truly want my children to be full Somali and be proud of their heritage. Even when I talked to this eritrean guy (who was muslim and a good guy) I just could not do it. :vo3yidw:

Here in Sweden, almost all Somali guys are in gangs and wasting their time and lives and It's so hard to find a decent guy that actually is doing something with his life, like getting his education and being a god fearing man that's is not a perv (that's another problem, a lot of Somali guys fetish on Somali girls when she's ''pretty enough'') I'm not saying that all of them are like this, only the ones in my area.

Interracial wise, I haven't seen a Somali guy here marry out, it's mostly Somali girls and I have stated some of the reasons for that.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
For me personally. I'd love to marry a Somali guy but the thing is, I feel like everyone BUT Somali guys approach me.. I always turn them down because I don't see myself settling with an eritrean, arab and west africans (mainly these that approach me).. I sometimes feel like I'm wasting my time and maybe I'm too picky etc.. But I truly want my children to be full Somali and be proud of their heritage. Even when I talked to this eritrean guy (who was muslim and a good guy) I just could not do it. :vo3yidw:

Here in Sweden, almost all Somali guys are in gangs and wasting their time and lives and It's so hard to find a decent guy that actually is doing something with his life, like getting his education and being a god fearing man that's is not a perv (that's another problem, a lot of Somali guys fetish on Somali girls when she's ''pretty enough'') I'm not saying that all of them are like this, only the ones in my area.

Interracial wise, I haven't seen a Somali guy here marry out, it's mostly Somali girls and I have stated some of the reasons for that.
If Somalis guys are all gangbangers in Sweden then go for other Muslim men. A nice loving husband is better then a Gangster who will get either shot up or spend 15 years in prison.

Why do you assume this?

Arabs and Browns are racist and would rather there kids marry there first cousins then an outsider.

Somali's are more ignorant then racist so it's not as bad as the other Muslims. But for reverts or non Arabs... Somali are the easiest to get.

Generally the father's are absent in there lives and the woman dominate the household so if they get the chance they would marry a non Somali which is very common now.

Trending

Latest posts