Ladies of SSpot What's your Thoughts On Somali Men And Interracial Marriage

Ok so I've been very interested in the contrast relationship between black men and women after reading that lipstick alley thread and Ive been watching this woman on youtube called Chrissie https://www.youtube.com/user/KissedByVenusand and it talked about how black men especially one's who are more exposed to different ethnicities or have better income and status will always choose other races or light skin women and will most often then not disregard other black women especially dark skin. And as I was listening to her more and more I started to notice it more and more, even in Somali men in this thread who will clap their cheeks whenever an ajnabi woman talks nicely to them or marries them and have started to put down other somali women as well for them. I asked my mom the other day about Somali men and interracial marriage and she said that its been happening even when she was young in the 60s there were Somali men who would marry abroad and bring their wives back to Somalia and when I asked about the women she told me they were called s around the community and treated like a gaalo. I dont know any Somali women with ajnabi men but I do know Somali brothers who are married to filipino (whats up with that anyways?) , Native, Jamaican, White marriages and the community is ok with it but god forbid its a Somali women and you men will throw a temper tantrum and call us 'bed wenches' even if we are not in the majority. I'm interested to know if self hate plays a role like it does for other black men who always talk about wanting lightskin mixed babies? And if you decide to marry interracially or root for a somali man in an interracial relationship, why put a Somali Woman down for doing the same? What are your thoughts on this?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Ok so I've been very interested in the contrast relationship between black men and women after reading that lipstick alley thread and Ive been watching this woman on youtube called Chrissie https://www.youtube.com/user/KissedByVenusand and it talked about how black men especially one's who are more exposed to different ethnicities or have better income and status will always choose other races or light skin women and will most often then not disregard other black women especially dark skin. And as I was listening to her more and more I started to notice it more and more, even in Somali men in this thread who will clap their cheeks whenever an ajnabi woman talks nicely to them or marries them and have started to put down other somali women as well for them. I asked my mom the other day about Somali men and interracial marriage and she said that its been happening even when she was young in the 60s there were Somali men who would marry abroad and bring their wives back to Somalia and when I asked about the women she told me they were called s around the community and treated like a gaalo. I dont know any Somali women with ajnabi men but I do know Somali brothers who are married to filipino (whats up with that anyways?) , Native, Jamaican, White marriages and the community is ok with it but god forbid its a Somali women and you men will throw a temper tantrum and call us 'bed wenches' even if we are not in the majority. I'm interested to know if self hate plays a role like it does for other black men who always talk about wanting lightskin mixed babies? And if you decide to marry interracially or root for a somali man in an interracial relationship, why put a Somali Woman down for doing the same? What are your thoughts on this?

What blatant lies. What Somali man marries Madow compared to Somali women and are self haters? Somali men are not the ones making up false slave narrative about Somali history and pretending to be descendants or share common ancestry with some wecel Adoon from The New World and begging Madows.
:shookgabre:

Tbh, more Somali women are marrying out these days compared to Somali men...

But I have no problem with Faraaxs marrying out. There are more than enough of them around, it’s not comparable to American black men who disproportionately get killed, go to prison, or date out. The problem imo with Somali men is finding a quality one who’s both cute and makes good money. That’s like finding a needle in a haystack, let’s be honest.

The Faraaxs on this site love pointing out the few Abdis they see online dating out. It makes them feel better I guess.

I am obviously not a woman, but from my experience, Somali guys are delusional and only praise interracial relationships when it involves an Arab female. You'll get no ratings if she's madow. And for some reason fobs think all cadaan women are s. They're painfully detached from real life and a dying breed thank god. So marrying white is not a good look either. Anyway, I don't think it's a racial thing entirely.

For madow men it's literally anything but madow women. Not to mention the relentless denigration. They get clowned for wearing a weave, and then some greasy pseudo-conscious black guy will tell them they need to love themselves and wear their hair natural... only to get clowned again. They have been gaslighted, mindfucked and emotionally abused forever.

As a collective, I don't think we're the best group around, but trying to suggest we're self-haters like AAs is not fair at all

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I am obviously not a woman, but from my experience, Somali guys are delusional and only praise interracial relationships when it involves an Arab female. You'll get no ratings if she's madow. And for some reason fobs think all cadaan women are s. They're painfully detached from real life and a dying breed thank god. So marrying white is not a good look either. Anyway, I don't think it's a racial thing entirely.

For madow men it's literally anything but madow women. Not to mention the relentless denigration. They get clowned for wearing a weave, and then some greasy pseudo-conscious black guy will tell them they need to love themselves and wear their hair natural... only to get clowned again. They have been gaslighted, mindfucked and emotionally abused forever.

As a collective, I don't think we're the best group around, but trying to suggest we're self-haters like AAs is not fair at all

Any Somali guy who goes for a Madow is a lost cause

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
everybody has a preference. i dont have any problem with interracial relationship tbh

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
????are you retarded? Xalimos back home are bleaching their skin to look whiter because they hate themselves there the ones who give each other names like cadey iyo duhuul and you know it’s the same in the west even though there’s a few who have jungle fever most want cute light skin babies that’s why they marry cadaan revert criminals. In any mosque in London you go to all you will see the names of xalimos desperate to marry out, only a few faraxs marry out and they find good religious women of good families, while most xalimos I know get into interracial marriages are divorced almost instantly and left with an unwanted half breed stop comparing to mathows. 28E8C22D-CE25-4238-A79B-0906EA0674B6.png

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I'd love to stick with a Somali girl but i'm a proud Gaal and i won't change my views on religion for someone.
International relationships work only if there's a mutual and genuine "love". No stuff from Instagram and shit like that.
I don't want to see the Somali Race gone but it is hard in the west to stay within your race.

halwa

✨🌙
I think it could be related to the stigma surrounding being black and looking black. Black is associated with a lot of critsicim and negativity thanks to years of oppression by white people. It took us a while to be where we are today in our society thanks to fellow leaders such Nelson Mandel and Martin Luther King, who both have fought for our cause.

And the situation doesn’t get any better when our fellow black women dislike their unique features, which come with being black.

One group does not want to be seen as what the non-blacks have conjured them up to be and another group is trying to change the way they look. If we had been more appreciative of what’s unique to us, people would not marry out. There are actually people who want to have our features and that undergo surgery to to have them. And yet here we are trying to dislike what has been give to us.

But at the end of the day, it is what’s written for you and what your calaf is. Everyone has their own destiny already written for them.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I think it could be related to the stigma surrounding being black and looking black. Black is associated with a lot of critsicim and negativity thanks to years of oppression by white people. It took us a while to be where we are today in our society thanks to fellow leaders such Nelson Mandel and Martin Luther King, who both have fought for our cause.

And the situation doesn’t get any better when our fellow black women dislike their unique features, which come with being black.

One group does not want to be seen as what the non-blacks have conjured them up to be and another group is trying to change the way they look. If we had been more appreciative of what’s unique to us, people would not marry out. There are actually people who want to have our features and that undergo surgery to to have them. And yet here we are trying to dislike what has been give to us.

But at the end of the day, it is what’s written for you and what your calaf is. Everyone has their own destiny already written for them.

Ahmed Gurey,Fakr Ad Din,Nur Ibn Mujahid,Said of Mogadishu, Abd Al Aziz of Mogadishu, Imam Zaylaci, Imam Uways, Sayyid Muhammad , Aw Barkhadle etr are the people who represent us and Somali people and fought to establish Islam and the Somali nation.

The people you mentioned are foreigners who have nothing to do with us. They were our adoons yesterday and will forever remain our enemies

halwa

✨🌙
Ahmed Gurey,Fakr Ad Din,Nur Ibn Mujahid,Said of Mogadishu, Abd Al Aziz of Mogadishu, Imam Zaylaci, Imam Uways, Sayyid Muhammad , Aw Barkhadle etr are the people who represent us and Somali people and fought to establish Islam and the Somali nation.

The people you mentioned are foreigners who have nothing to do with us. They were our adoons yesterday and will forever remain our enemies

Im not talking about Somalis. I’m talking about black people in general and we are all slaves of Allah.

halwa

✨🌙
You made sound like a personal struggle tho:hmm:

No. I said black. I don’t think I mentioned Somalis. This is a universal struggle and Somali women have this issue too. Gone are the days when people married for love. Nowadays, there is always an ulterior motive behind ajnabi marriage. There is nothing better than marrying your own kind. You can share your deen and dhaqan together.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
No. I said black. I don’t think I mentioned Somalis. This is a universal struggle and Somali women have this issue too. Gone are the days when people married for love. Nowadays, there is always an ulterior motive behind ajnabi marriage. There is nothing better than marrying your own kind. You can share your deen and dhaqan together.

I agree,thanks for clarifying:nvjpqts:

Tukraq

VIP
You can always be number 2 remember we’re allowed 4

My husband and I are in an interracial marriage. He's the somali one and I of course am not. Our marriage works just fine for us. People shouldn't view it as foreign because we're no different.

Trending