Ladies, how do you deal with a clingy/needy man

He is Somali. I don’t think he is an incel. Somali men either move on or become a little to pushy in my experience.

You are right most farax either leave you alone or push to far...but you must understand that certain men think being clingly is romantic :ehh:

True. When a guy expresses his interest I think he should give the girl some time to let her see what he’s like and person he is. pressuring the girl in moving forward with the relationship especially when it’s fairly new is only going to push her away.

yeah just take it slow.

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
Tell him to not call you or bother you again and you're not interested in him he should move on.

Needy men are mentally unstable and very dangerous people if things don't go they way.

I actually never imagined in my life there are somali men like this, our forefathers were never like this, what on earth is happening to western born/raised somali males:faysalwtf:

Tell him to not call you or bother you again and you're not interested in him he should move on.

Needy men are mentally unstable and very dangerous people if things don't go they way.

I actually never imagined in my life there are somali men like this, our forefathers were never like this, what on earth is happening to western born/raised somali males:faysalwtf:

Most western somali men arent clingy. I realized the ones that are usually are surrounded by friends who sleep around and are good with women. When these men see these players they try to emulate them but overcompensate.

Somali men back may not be clingy but they have entitlement isssues...one fob met me at the tim hortons and told me that i should buy him a coffee and one of my fob neighbors demanded that i shovel his driveway :noneck:

Mukhalas

Most western somali men arent clingy. I realized the ones that are usually are surrounded by friends who sleep around and are good with women. When these men see these players they try to emulate them but overcompensate.

Somali men back may not be clingy but they have entitlement isssues...one fob met me at the tim hortons and told me that i should buy him a coffee and one of my fob neighbors demanded that i shovel his driveway :noneck:
One thing I trully admire about FOBs is their boldness :pachah1:

It's always fun and chill with FOBs unlike fuleys born here

:obama: those guys are very chill but whats up with their qarxis culture....you befriend them in day and they are showing you nudes of of their partners tommorrow... :ohhh:or maybe its just fobs in tdot :mjlaugh:

Mukhalas

:obama: those guys are very chill but whats up with their qarxis culture....you befriend them in day and they are showing you nudes of of their partners tommorrow... :ohhh:or maybe its just fobs in tdot :mjlaugh:
Depends on individual sxb, my fob mates don't do shit like that.

he’s not western raised. Wa iska fob :browtf:

How would you ladies let a man know that he’s acting too needy/clingy and it’s starting to push you away particularly when the relationship is just starting. do you ignore him and hope he gets the message. Maybe tell him you need your space, or just completely cut him Off
:oops:

You should just set boundaries. Talk about how often you want/can communicate and what you both can do with that availablity/need. If that frequency is not the same between you two just end it.

I recently had a thread asking how often should you talk to someone you’re shukansi with. I thought everyday was too much. However a girl cut it off with me last year cause she said I would contact her too much. :bell: So it depends on the person you’re seeing and how busy you are as a person.

something I learned was girls don’t like guys that reply quick for the most part. They say they do but they be lying.

Edit: I just sent someone a double text after writing this out:jcoleno:

Mukhalas

like @Abdi Nur there’s some entitlement issues involved As well. malaha he thinks he’s being romantic when he acts like that :susp:
Based on your descriptions he comes off like a kid who has been pampered by his hoyoo his entire life and never had to struggle for anything in his life

He sees his hoyo in you kkkk hence the needyness

You should just set boundaries. Talk about how often you want/can communicate and what you both can do with that availablity/need. If that frequency is not the same between you two just end it.

I recently had a thread asking how often should you talk to someone you’re shukansi with. I thought everyday was too much. However a girl cut it off with me last year cause she said I would contact her too much. :bell: So it depends on the person you’re seeing and how busy you are as a person.

something I learned was girls don’t like guys that reply quick for the most part. They say they do but they be lying.

Edit: I just sent someone a double text after writing this out:jcoleno:
I wouldn’t be able to text/call someone everyday. That sounds like a full time job to me and if a relationship ever felt like a job wa macasalma. I think talking once a week probably at the end of the week or something in the beginning stages should be ideal. About replying too fast I don’t really care about that but if i see that you constantly reply within seconds when you should be busy then I’ll start wondering if the other person is really doing much with his time.

Trending

Latest posts